The deluded at it again

Guest Willow Owl

Apparently it’s kicking off in town sheff u fans beating kids up. Also looks like they’ve taken over the swan

Maybe they should have a gate?

No trouble at the ground though. In fact, I thought the Blades fans were abysmal.
Saw this on Stagsnet.

10 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

According to S2 forums, they had a bid accepted by SWFC for Joao, but were unable to match his 35k wages. 

They also made an enquiry for one of our midfielders but were put off by 40k wages. 

Love to know what hallucinogenic drugs these pigs are on

Before anyone says it, i was bored so had a quick browse. 

Magic mushrooms, they grow especially well in Pig Sheite!

• Haha 1

Egan has cost £600,000 up front.  There is no guaranteed money on top of this.   The fee is £600k - although there are add ons, of which the only add ons that will absolutely come to fruition are if he makes 60 appearances for the blades, and also if he achieves promotion whilst under contract.

The add ons could potentially reach £4m however the likelihood of this?     Is the dude going to reach 20 caps?   Are SUFC going to get promoted in the lifespan of this contract?   Will he score in 10% of the games he plays (Yes, that is a part of the contract - if he scores in 10% of the games he plays for the duration of his contract, SUFC will have to pay out to Brentford!)

How do I know this?

HA!   SUFC you have a mole, well, actually no you don't - you have an imbecile of a woman who likes to blurt all and sundry whilst she is drunk at a certain extra curricular activity for her daughter.

This happened tonight.    It was surreal.

I'm not even joking - this bint did not shut up, for almost an hour!   I have some right material on the blades and no offence, but I will be dining out on it for months - it was good stuff !!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HubristicClapper said:

Egan has cost £600,000 up front.  There is no guaranteed money on top of this.   The fee is £600k - although there are add ons, of which the only add ons that will absolutely come to fruition are if he makes 60 appearances for the blades, and also if he achieves promotion whilst under contract.

The add ons could potentially reach £4m however the likelihood of this?     Is the dude going to reach 20 caps?   Are SUFC going to get promoted in the lifespan of this contract?   Will he score in 10% of the games he plays (Yes, that is a part of the contract - if he scores in 10% of the games he plays for the duration of his contract, SUFC will have to pay out to Brentford!)

How do I know this?

HA!   SUFC you have a mole, well, actually no you don't - you have an imbecile of a woman who likes to blurt all and sundry whilst she is drunk at a certain extra curricular activity for her daughter.

This happened tonight.    It was surreal.

I'm not even joking - this bint did not shut up, for almost an hour!   I have some right material on the blades and no offence, but I will be dining out on it for months - it was good stuff !!!

So will it all be serialised on OT ?

11 hours ago, Kameron said:

We don’t have any midfielders good enough to be earning 40k per week and very much doubt Joao is on anywhere near 35k.  Little brother syndrome is in play again, leave em to it, we have own problems to sort.

Abdi will be on 40k a week. He was bought from the premier league. Reserve players get 50k a week in the PL. 

Would suspect that Boyd is on a whacking amount as well.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

I don't believe this story for an instant, but what will Egan's wages be?

Tidy, if he really did cost £4 mil.

I was always under the impression that Pep's philosophy is that nobody is any more important than anyone else in the team.

But that can't be true now.

Although the Blades wouldn't be paying the wages of an FF, a Rhodes, a Fletcher, or a Hooper, in fairness they probably could accommodate a Winnall or a Joao.

If Egan is on around £20k + a week, they might find that is when problems start to arise. We had the same situation when Fletcher came in on £30k a week, suddenly everyone wants a pay rise 

17 hours ago, Willow Owl said:

According to S2 forums, they had a bid accepted by SWFC for Joao, but were unable to match his 35k wages. 

They also made an enquiry for one of our midfielders but were put off by 40k wages. 

Love to know what hallucinogenic drugs these pigs are on:laugh:

Before anyone says it, i was bored so had a quick browse. 

They’ve obviously decided to save their cash and bid 10m for Martin Waghorn instead 

lol

9 hours ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

Abdi will be on 40k a week. He was bought from the premier league. Reserve players get 50k a week in the PL. 

Would suspect that Boyd is on a whacking amount as well.

Is this one of those jokey posts?

We seem to be obsessed with united at the minute. 

Not sure if it’s the lack of transfer activity, lack of proper football. But there’s more and more threads about them appearing all the time. 

Crikey. 

14 minutes ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

We seem to be obsessed with united at the minute. 

Not sure if it’s the lack of transfer activity, lack of proper football. But there’s more and more threads about them appearing all the time. 

Crikey. 

They are like wasps. Nobody like s them or wants then around but you always make sure you know what the little buggers are up to