If hooper and fletcher are not goin to be fit..

ok, I'm going to pretend this is a serious question...

Even without Fletch and Hooper we have Nuhiu and Joao who finished the season superbly, Forestieri, Matias, Winnall coming  back and Borukov looking to make a breakthrough. Why on earth would we sign Gary Madine?

2 hours ago, OwlInCardiff said:

There's some odd posters visiting this site lately. Be glad when the season starts and the regulars come back.

Oh, I don't know. It's always good to get some new blood and fresh perspectives on things.

The more the merrier, I say !

It certainly wouldn't do, if we all thought the same.

9 hours ago, Lichfield alien said:

There will be plenty er championship clubs asking about him..believe you me..cus he won’t be getting in Cardiff squad..just thought we might as well get in 1st 

He’s playing in their preseason games so what makes you think he won’t be getting in their squad? 

Personally i think firward positions are the least east of our concern. He’s no better than the 3/4 players that can play the number 9 role for us. And even if we for some unknown reason Hooper, Fletcher, Unbreakable Nuhiu or Jaoa are all injured at the same time that’s when your kids get a chance not some loanee from another club. 

8 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

ok, I'm going to pretend this is a serious question...

Even without Fletch and Hooper we have Nuhiu and Joao who finished the season superbly, Forestieri, Matias, Winnall coming  back and Borukov looking to make a breakthrough. Why on earth would we sign Gary Madine?

I wish I could like this post more!!

This, this one thousand times this! 

10 hours ago, Lichfield alien said:

For the start of the campaign..madine on loan is a no brainer

So, from the strike force that finished least season, who would you drop to make room for Madine :-

Nuhiu ?

Joao ?

Forestieri ?

Jog on.............:luhukay:

2 hours ago, Philb125 said:

He’s playing in their preseason games so what makes you think he won’t be getting in their squad? 

Personally i think firward positions are the least east of our concern. He’s no better than the 3/4 players that can play the number 9 role for us. And even if we for some unknown reason Hooper, Fletcher, Unbreakable Nuhiu or Jaoa are all injured at the same time that’s when your kids get a chance not some loanee from another club. 

So you think he is good enough for Cardiff but not good enough for us :duntmatter: