Who will be our top scorer next season?

Don't care who finishes top scorer if the goals are distributed around the team.  We need a much more significant contribution from midfield (i'm looking at you Barry) and defence (i'm f##cking staring at the lot of you). 

However, I reckon if he stays fit then Forestieri won't be too far from the 20 mark this season.

2 hours ago, Gildowl said:

As individual figures go they would be pretty acceptable, but 60 goals won't be any where enough for the play offs. Really do need a decent input from midfield - Reach, Hannah, Lee (hopefully) etc.

It would be if we didn’t concede any goals.

2 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

More concerned about the defense to be honest 

I'm sure there is a thread to talk about that too... weird how you read a thread title about something that didn't concern you but still took the time to read it and then  have a dig, I mean make a comment!! Top work - your offence is better than your defence i see!! 

For what it's worth I think 2 or 3 of our strikers could break the magic 20 goal mark this year depending on fitness - not often have I thought that in last decade or so.

Hooper 23 goals (from 25 starts!) 

3 hours ago, Gildowl said:

As individual figures go they would be pretty acceptable, but 60 goals won't be any where enough for the play offs. Really do need a decent input from midfield - Reach, Hannah, Lee (hopefully) etc.

Tell me more about this Hannah :stuwinky:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

deary me you are confident.

Any reason why none of our strikers will get 15 goals?

I'd take those numbers to be honest.

Hooper is a cripple and the others will need service which can't be guaranteed. 

Dont think we'll see much of Lee,  so we will rely too heavily on Bannan for creativity imo.  

We rarely have a striker score 15 league goals at Wednesday anyway. 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
11 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Will happen next season for sure.

I truly hope you're right mate. Would love it if we could get 3 over 15