What constitutes a succesful close season

I’d like us to: 

- get everyone / keep everyone fit (winall excluded all seem to be there or there abouts)

- Renew some of the contracts with those that are running out, Bannan, Jaoa, Hooper, Lee.... 

- Shift on anyone that has value / unwilling to sign up extend (I’m thinking of Westwood specifically) but we can’t let any of our Crown Jewels run their contract down surely

- Test out some of the kids like Penney in friendlies 

- I’d love to see some new faces come in, but not overly bothered if not. This bunch of players more than capable of competing in this league 

If we kept hold of Forestieri, had a fully fit first team squad and added 2 or 3 hungry players that would be good enough for me. 

If this meant getting rid of 3 or 4 players too in order to generate funds then needs must. Hunt is virtually gone and I'd be happy to cash in on Westwood, Rhodes and probably Fox too.

Making sure that we have round pegs in round holes, everyone is fit, we have a plan and everyone sticks to it!

Anything or anyone else is superfluous.

• Like 1

Simply hanging on to the nucleus this close season...

Hunt going?...I'm not sure whether i'm bothered or not.

I always worried about him going down and then limping off after virtually nowt happening, its happened a few times over the last 2 seasons...and I was worried whether he was carrying an injury that kept breaking down.

The lad who played right back last game of the season looked a prospect...(Yep...forgot his name and can't be ar*ed)