BREAKING - George Hirst Gone

4 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

So, we offered a teenage with no first team experience £4k a week? Which Hirst turned down? Glad we didn’t offer any more. £4k a week for someone so unproven, mental! Any higher, suicide!

Maybe the club acted the way they have because they knew this deal was on the cards? In which case, I would applaud not developing the player further - at a cost to the club with no benefit.

Had Hirst signed for a Premier League club, I’d have wished him well and hoped to have seen him be as successful as possible. 25% sell on I believe is standard with tribunal fees, so had he gone on to have a successful career, we would have had some financial compensation for his development.

As a deal been agreed to seemingly get round the above, Hirst can get to f*ck. Actions of someone lower than a snakes belly.

You're not wrong.

£4K a week for someone with 1 appearance.

lol

That's a guaranteed £832K with obviously a better contract anytime he started tearing it up in the first team.

When his eventual move to Barca comes along then he will really be able to keep his old man in Fosters

• Haha 3

Guest Ash76
2 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

Cheers Nigel

It sure why Pearson is getting grief, no reason to think he’s played any part in this 

1 hour ago, Beholder said:

Yeah I just think they feel betrayed by the club and are angry. 

And now thousands who worshipped David feel betrayed by him, classy move that 

Guest Jack the Hat

Nigel Pearson has always said that he would never ever be the Wednesday manager. Dam right he won't.

2 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

They need to get rid of EVERY single David Hirst related material from the club. Anything that has his name or picture on it needs purging.

The voice of reason.... Over the disappointment of the breakup?  Its almost a mirror image of your breakup, Neil playing the part of Hirst senior.

Edited by Watson

7 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

It sure why Pearson is getting grief, no reason to think he’s played any part in this 

Think there's just a bit of a perceived thing that Pearson has a bit of a mump on about us. Not sure why. 

Few little thing over the years. 

Like when he signed Marshall for Leicester and then hardly played him when  he knew we were trying to bring him back. 

Paranoia from us probably. 

This is probably just another of those little coincidences 

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

3 minutes ago, Watson said:

The voice of reason.... Over the disappointment of the breakup?  Its almost a mirror image of your breakup, Neil playing the part of Hirst senior.

Yeah sorry, my personal breakup might have made me a bit more volatile but I stand by it. This is a betrayal in my eyes by two people I looked up to when I first fell in love with this wonderful club. His son going isn’t even the worst of it, it’s the way it looks like it’s been made that (if it turns out to be true) leaves us with nothing. Why would 2 club legends do this to us?

I’m really upset about this. 

Edited by Rebowl Yell

8 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

And now thousands who worshipped David feel betrayed by him, classy move that 

I’d think he’d have some say in who they target/offer 5 year deals to...at that level anyway 

3 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Yeah sorry, my personal breakup might have made me a bit more volatile but I stand by it. This is a betrayal in my eyes by two people I looked up to when I first fell in love with this wonderful club. His son going isn’t even the worst of it, it’s the way it looks like it’s been made that (if it turns out to be true) leaves us with nothing. Why would 2 club legends do this to us?

I’m really upset about this. 

I feel your pain

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

rumours have it that young hirst had to ask daddy if it was ok if he had the window seat on the plane

was ok with daddy cus he was closer to the beer trolley the fat f*ck 

Imagine what we'd be saying about that lot down at S2 if we saw them writing this about a youth player that left their club like this

We'd be calling them classless... yeah they should be peeved off, but there's no need. So... on that note...

"Don't be classless. Yeah, you should be peeved off, but there's no need"

Edited by StudentOwl

12 minutes ago, BIG D said:

You're not wrong.

£4K a week for someone with 1 appearance.

lol

That's a guaranteed £832K with obviously a better contract anytime he started tearing it up in the first team.

When his eventual move to Barca comes along then he will really be able to keep his old man in Fosters

I thought Hirst senior enjoyed 8 ace, in line with his penchant for keeping money in the bank,