Do we start Fessi on Friday?

Do we start Fessi?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Do we start Fessi on Friday?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, mrgund said:

He will turn up to ground on his new little scooter tot bombing it down pensitone road and everyone will be all like yeah that's Fernando he got a new toy for his birthday and that made him happy and here is look and he parks it up and sprints in to the dressing rooms to show his fitness and then he sees team sheet and notices he is on bench and he says right that is it if I come on I am going to score a goal and on 75 minutes he gets brought on and he scores a goal and that is what I think will happen and he slides on his knees as he celebrates the goal watch this space.

Here's hoping

Guest The Horse

No, they'll just try and injure him again.

We need to look at the big picture and have him fine tuned and in pristine condition for next season.

So ease him back in against any side that has nothing left to play for in the games we have left.

3 hours ago, Owl 44 said:

And we know Nando likes a red card against Preston. 

Are there any Preston players who are likely to engage in a bout of fisticuffs amongst themselves this time round and get sent off? I hadn’t a clue what had happened till I watched it afterwards. 

6 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Are there any Preston players who are likely to engage in a bout of fisticuffs amongst themselves this time round and get sent off? I hadn’t a clue what had happened till I watched it afterwards. 

Indeed has anybody been sent off against us this season? I can't recall that they have. Last season there were loads. We've had a fair few sent off mind.

4 hours ago, mrgund said:

He will turn up to ground on his new little scooter tot bombing it down pensitone road and everyone will be all like yeah that's Fernando he got a new toy for his birthday and that made him happy and here is look and he parks it up and sprints in to the dressing rooms to show his fitness and then he sees team sheet and notices he is on bench and he says right that is it if I come on I am going to score a goal and on 75 minutes he gets brought on and he scores a goal and that is what I think will happen and he slides on his knees as he celebrates the goal watch this space.

..................................................................... and , breathe lol 

Seriously though, he should have a couple of outings in the U23's first. 

FFS

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, lancashireowl said:

I’d go for no, would be a great boost to see him starting but in what is pretty much a dead rubber clash for us I wouldn’t want to see him risked. 15 minutes at the end for me. 

No way. Can't stand the parasite.

Norwich away a human being refused to play.

No that human being wants to play. 

Are we deluded. He doesn't give a monkeys

about us.

He doesn't give a monkeys about us.

4 hours ago, bowl said:

No way. Can't stand the parasite.

Norwich away a human being refused to play.

No that human being wants to play. 

Are we deluded. He doesn't give a monkeys

about us.

He doesn't give a monkeys about us.

Get over it. None of the players care about "us". He made a mistake and that's it. If you think FF cares about us less than any of the other players you're absolutely deluded. 

Do you still hate Carbone for walking out at Southampton?

He'll get to the dressing room, find that his polka dot maltesers haven't been painted the correct colour and laid out in order of the rainbow and refuse to play.

Therein, he'll swan off round the world, pretend to be injured and skint us for a wage he doesn't deserve.

How many goals ?

And some of you treat him like the messiah