Do we start Fessi on Friday?

Do we start Fessi?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Do we start Fessi on Friday?

• Yes
    • No

8 minutes ago, lancashireowl said:

I’d go for no, would be a great boost to see him starting but in what is pretty much a dead rubber clash for us I wouldn’t want to see him risked. 15 minutes at the end for me. 

What Lancashireowl just said

He's had a five month holiday at our expense... time for him to payback the faithful....in fact I hope it goes to extra time so we can claw some value back quicker....if he burns out..he burns out.

I might write an open letter.... I feel so strongly about this.

WTF!?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Shetland Owl said:

Hasn't even played an U23 match so I doubt whether he would even be considered. My play tomorrow for U23 which would be a big boost

Needs a run of games in U23's and some sub appearances before he should be considered I agree. Nothing to play for this season, as much as I'm desperate to see him back too, this is definately not the time to rush one of best players back. Also he shouldn't walk into the team anyway, as his form hasn't been at his usual level for 2 years either- can't forget that. FF has a lot of repaying the club back to do if he wants to be here next season.

He will turn up to ground on his new little scooter tot bombing it down pensitone road and everyone will be all like yeah that's Fernando he got a new toy for his birthday and that made him happy and here is look and he parks it up and sprints in to the dressing rooms to show his fitness and then he sees team sheet and notices he is on bench and he says right that is it if I come on I am going to score a goal and on 75 minutes he gets brought on and he scores a goal and that is what I think will happen and he slides on his knees as he celebrates the goal watch this space.

• Haha 1