Who do you WANT to get relegated from the Championship?

I think the table in OP already looks good as it is, can't we just end the season now and relegate Sunderland, Burton and Brum? ;)

Obviously, would rather those teams went down, but could swap Brum for Hull, but Hull did seem like they suddenly clicked into gear until they collapsed against Brum last match though...

8 hours ago, manicowl said:

I'm from Hull and the atmosphere around the football club is worse than it's been since the mid-nineties. Pretty much everyone I know is talking about boycotting next season and I think there's a genuine possibility they'll go into administration. Jared Bowen is their only player worth any money and the owners will be pocketing the parachute payments. They've had it.

Because most of  their fans only became fans when they went into ther premier league.  They've all slinked back to the rugby league lol

L@@@s just to watch lookl@@@s try and put a brave face on it in the relegation day or just completely ignore it . Hull for getting to the prem and not really giving a rats about it and if I can't pick the dark side I will stick with two lol

Edited by cross owl

3 hours ago, darklord said:

Because most of  their fans only became fans when they went into ther premier league.  They've all slinked back to the rugby league lol

Away at hull when we needed the win to finish sixth in league one and singing where were you when you were sh17 to a packed set of rugby fans while tgeir err top boys were giving the cut throat signs below us at one all 

35e.jpg

Edited by cross owl

Sunderland look doomed, as do Burton (shame as I quite like Burton (despite the fact we never beat them) nice little club, no delusions of grandeur and make the best out of their situation).

In an ideal world, would like Hull to go down, horrible club, but realistically think they have done enough recently  to stay up so between Barnsley and Birmingham, of which would prefer Birmingham to drop, as I like local derbies.

In an ideal world, Sunderland, Birmingham and Hull (but unlikely)

16 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

I'll be completely honest with you, I don't care. As long as we're fine I'm happy. I would just find it funny (for half an hour or so) to see them go down after some of their fans were predicting a top 10 finish based on the fact they had signed a few average players.

Some of ours were predicting auto promotion this season..tbf they would have finished mid table if they had hung on to their best players..but that's the situation they are in..they have to sell. Just find it a bit rich having a go at little clubs when, comparitvely they have done ok, if we had their mentality and coaching nous, we would be in the prem now. Aimho of course