Who do you WANT to get relegated from the Championship?

We don't normally lose to Barnsley so want them to stay up.

Burton can drop as we've not beaten them since they've been at this level. Hull can drop for Wembley, be funny to see them in a lower division a couple of seasons after they beat us for promotion. Reading because they are such a boring club.

Can I have a go?

Norwich - their 25 million season ticket holders might go back to bothering their sisters.

Brentford - We beat 'em 2-0 at Portman and to hear their fans after, you'd have thought we slipped the match officials a few hundred. Sour grapes.....

Derby - Their fans are SO modest. SO modest

Who'll go down? Easy. Sunderland, Burton and Reading

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, TrueOwl said:

To be honest Blades have done their time in the pub league, 5 years is more than enough for a lifetime.

Wolves for weeing all over FFP.

Boro for being a bunch of Tony Pulis-hoofball-merchants. Also buying the league but doing it in the most hideous way possible

Ipswich for being a bunch of penny pinchers showing no ambition, doing the bare minimum playing horrendous football might as well be in League One

Not for much longer!!!

12 minutes ago, Dalai Farmer ITFC said:

Not for much longer!!!

Have you got new investment in the pipeline mate?

And whats your gripe with Dingle Mick?

He seems to have done a decent job with little money to spend

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

From the ones that can realistically go down this year I'd like to see Barnsley go. They went off in the summer about how amazingly they had 'rebuilt' their team. Sunderland have been asking for this for years. I do feel for the fans but not the owners or players up there. It would also be funny if Reading got dragged down as well, how they finished 3rd last year still puzzles me.

5 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

From the ones that can realistically go down this year I'd like to see Barnsley go. They went off in the summer about how amazingly they had 'rebuilt' their team.

Well they did, for £50...the manager foooked off, then the manager foooked off again...they sold their best players, the owner died...still hanging on. Respect

8 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Well they did, for £50...the manager foooked off, then the manager foooked off again...they sold their best players, the owner died...still hanging on. Respect

I respect the issues they've had and did very well last season but I also remember the slating their fans gave our club for doing nothing wrong over the Winnall transfer. Respect works both ways.

2 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

I respect the issues they've had and did very well last season but I also remember the slating their fans gave our club for doing nothing wrong over the Winnall transfer. Respect works both ways.

Yep toys went out of the pram on that one...I'm sure we would have been unhappy if other way round but prob to a bigger team than Barnsley...same thing though.

Besides, you now want em relegated cos they got the dolls on over the winnall deal?.

Before you said, they were showing off about 'rebuilding the team' and hoped they would go down....for err...showing offlol

Welll fooook me, showing off...football fans; who'd a thunk it

Just now, sherlyegg said:

Yep toys went out of the pram on that one...I'm sure we would have been unhappy if other way round but prob to a bigger team than Barnsley...same thing though.

Besides, you now want em relegated cos they got the dolls on over the winnall deal?.

Before you said, they were showing off about 'rebuilding the team' and hoped they would go down....for err...showing offlol

Welll fooook me, showing off...football fans; who'd a thunk it

I'll be completely honest with you, I don't care. As long as we're fine I'm happy. I would just find it funny (for half an hour or so) to see them go down after some of their fans were predicting a top 10 finish based on the fact they had signed a few average players.

Sunderland, Burton & Reading will go down.

Wednesday are in dreamland when you look at our situation against theirs.

I would argue that we'd be looking just as precarious as Reading if we had held on to CC the way they have Stam. No idea why, just got a feeling all was not well and it's taking us a good while to recover. Hopefully we are over the other side now and in fact Jos will have an upward curve rather than a downward one like his predecessor.

I'm from Hull and the atmosphere around the football club is worse than it's been since the mid-nineties. Pretty much everyone I know is talking about boycotting next season and I think there's a genuine possibility they'll go into administration. Jared Bowen is their only player worth any money and the owners will be pocketing the parachute payments. They've had it.