Last 24 hours for season tickets

It's amazing how that win at Leeds has got everyone in a good mood , I wonder what the reaction would have been like had we lost.

I seriously do need not understand what makes people believe the good times will be back , I sincerely hope they are, but 3 wins out of 23 tells me otherwise and before we all bang on about the  injuries , we were hardly pulling up any trees before they hit.

If we recruit wisely pre season and maybe free up some cash by selling a couple of players we could possibly have a decent season , I don't think Joss is the guy to take us forward and if I was Chansiri I'd be looking elsewhere at the end of the season.

i'm 65 in may so get the old gits rates for next season, my mate who I go with is 65 in august and they charge him the full amount.........the fact that he'll be a pensioner for 22 of the 23  games cuts no ice with the club ........only one of us is renewing .

Really should be paying on the gate if you call yourself a proper Wednesday fan and want to help the club out. It’s all well and good gerrin a couple of year season ticket then acting the billy big boots on here but you’re obstensibly ripping off the club for money by getting in as cheap as possible so in essence you aren’t really a TrueFan. 

Even though I can get in on concessions I’ll be paying adult matchday prices again next season for every game I can get to in my bid to help Mr C bring this club back to the Premier league and all proper Wednesdayites should do the same if they want that to happen.

Up the Owls

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, zzmdu said:

You'd have thought that given the weather; they might have extended by a week.

That would looking after the fan. Not in our make up i'm afraid... 

You'd have also thought they'd have extended it until we were fully sure what division we're in. 

15 hours ago, Quist said:

I was hoping the club would see sense and reverse policy on blocking George Hirst from playing. This attitude hasnot given me suitable encouragement about things and I will at the moment not renew any of tickets I have purchased. 

It is unlikely I will be watching games next year unless I see a change in how the club is run. This is not anything agianst Jos as he has done miracles with what has been at his disposal and think DC has been wrongly advised but now needs to admit this and put right some of the mistakes made.

Bizarre that you wouldn't go and support the team because of a contract dispute with a child... 

1 hour ago, ramone said:

Bizarre that you wouldn't go and support the team because of a contract dispute with a child... 

Well you can hardly use the, it's too wet, it's too cold, it's the wife's birthday or any of the other POTD excuses

as a reason for not buying a ST.

So perhaps his perceived poor treatment of GH becomes his number one excuse for not buying a ST:ph34r:

• Haha 2

I just renewed my 1 year season ticket online. Took me 2 minutes to do so. Even though I am abroad for half the season I still want to be able to go to Hillsborough whenever there is a game when I am back in the U.K. When I am abroad I use Ifollow which this year cost me £130.00. So I get to watch nearly all the matches in a season. This season has been the most depressing I have endured for years. But as a Wednesdayite for over 40 years I have seen much worse seasons than this one. When I had a young family I struggled to afford a season ticket. Some years when I couldn’t afford one I struggled to even afford to pay on the turnstiles. But now my outgoings are less and I have a steady income so I don’t mind paying for a season ticket. Being a Wednesdayite is always about enduring an awful lot of lows and enjoying an occasional high. To this day the very act of approaching the stadium on match day and watching and hearing the buzz from the crowd still makes me feel emotional. I moved around the country as a young man and I regularly watched quite a number of teams wherever I lived. But being a Wednesdayite and being at Hillsborough is special. I can’t explain it. A lot of Owlstalkers will know what I mean. Maybe they can explain it. Those who don’t. Well maybe you will in time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Really should be paying on the gate if you call yourself a proper Wednesday fan and want to help the club out. It’s all well and good gerrin a couple of year season ticket then acting the billy big boots on here but you’re obstensibly ripping off the club for money by getting in as cheap as possible so in essence you aren’t really a TrueFan. 

Even though I can get in on concessions I’ll be paying adult matchday prices again next season for every game I can get to in my bid to help Mr C bring this club back to the Premier league and all proper Wednesdayites should do the same if they want that to happen.

Up the Owls

All well and good Reb, can't fault yer, but I do like my seat. 

I'm not renewing - and am therefore ensuring that we get promoted next season, you can thank me later.

I've still got a year to go on my 3 year ticket, and although I definitely will renew next season (I've had a ST since 1981) and hopefully they'll have the multi-year options then as well, I'm not shelling out £2.5k now after the omnishambles of this season just to pay Jake Kean's wages for a week. If you could do it online I would have done, but I can't get to the ticket office in person and no bugger answers the phone so I'm not renewing now to teach them a lesson. So by the fact that Wednesday always do well just to rub my nose in it (I've been to 10 away games this season and seen just 1 win and 4 goals scored by SWFC - I refused to go to Villa, Forest and Leeds), instead of letting us down next season and therefore keeping ST prices the same or lower, we're now nailed on to go up and see the prices soar.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mancowl08 said:

Anyone else struggling to renew today for more than 1 year?  

I cant get through...and I don’t think you can but an online season ticket for multiple years?? 

I can't get through either so I have tried this option:-

'Supporters can request a call back from the Ticket Office by emailing ticketenquiries@swfc.co.uk with their client ID, purchaser request and daytime contact numbers. A member of the team will then call back at the earliest convenience.'

I am working on the assumption that as they have received an email from me before the deadline, they will honour the deal even if they don't get back to me until after the deadline.  If they don't I will be very shouty/cross/sweary/angrymad.

• Haha 1