Last 24 hours for season tickets

14 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Getting mine in the summer so the club receives more money

More money= better players

#truefan

I've bought mine now. Decided to lend the club some money to tide them over.

Cash in advance =  Help to pay the wages of the injured.

#truerfan

• Haha 3

I was hoping the club would see sense and reverse policy on blocking George Hirst from playing. This attitude hasnot given me suitable encouragement about things and I will at the moment not renew any of tickets I have purchased. 

It is unlikely I will be watching games next year unless I see a change in how the club is run. This is not anything agianst Jos as he has done miracles with what has been at his disposal and think DC has been wrongly advised but now needs to admit this and put right some of the mistakes made.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Quist said:

I was hoping the club would see sense and reverse policy on blocking George Hirst from playing. This attitude hasnot given me suitable encouragement about things and I will at the moment not renew any of tickets I have purchased. 

It is unlikely I will be watching games next year unless I see a change in how the club is run. This is not anything agianst Jos as he has done miracles with what has been at his disposal and think DC has been wrongly advised but now needs to admit this and put right some of the mistakes made.

The club is bigger than George hurst, move on and support

We've got a year left on the 3 year ticket, we would have liked a 5 year extension but can't afford it at this time

Looked at extending by 2 years but can't afford that either

Hopefully there will be some decent multi year offers at the end of next season

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

The club need to extend the deadline and come out with a plan for what next season will be like 

Will jos still be the manager 

Will we be keeping hold of ff bb hooper etc

I agree Tinks.  I've not renewed as it seems to me that this season has been a massive let down, so I will pick and choose my matches next season, based on how the team are performing.  If they are no better than this season, I won't be going.

Call me a fair weather supporter if you like, people, but bearing in mind the "promises" that were made about this season, I (along with many others, I suspect), feel very let down.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stoop said:

Getting mine in the summer so the club receives more money

More money= better players

#truefan

1 hour ago, Blatter said:

I've bought mine now. Decided to lend the club some money to tide them over.

Cash in advance =  Help to pay the wages of the injured.

#truerfan

1 hour ago, Lichfield alien said:

True fans gettin in for next to nowt..bargain basement Billy's..il pay on the day next season and contribute sum real corn to the club..#realfan

Will delve into my extensive collection of Steward high vis clothing with club crests printed on and walk through the gates with my 1960s "Man from uncle" toy walkie talkie pinned to my lapel 

#lookingtherealdealsneakycleverfreebieFan 

lol

• Haha 3

Not renewing, but due to the amount of home games played at night which means I have to stay over in a hotel and loose 2 days at work or listen on Wednesday player 

The amount of games shown on tv is also a factor 

will pick and choose my games next season and POTG