Last 24 hours for season tickets

2 minutes ago, Bobbob said:

I can't get through either so I have tried this option:-

'Supporters can request a call back from the Ticket Office by emailing ticketenquiries@swfc.co.uk with their client ID, purchaser request and daytime contact numbers. A member of the team will then call back at the earliest convenience.'

I am working on the assumption that as they have received an email from me before the deadline, they will honour the deal even if they don't get back to me until after the deadline.  If they don't I will be very shouty/cross/sweary/angrymad.

thanks , i'll try that 

Just renewed for me and the little un. His was 75 quid more as he's no longer in the U11 category. Personally I'd be happier if U17 season tickets were all 75quid but meh, it's his birthday present sorted. 

This season has been rubbish on the pitch but he loves it and I love it regardless. We're there together, next to 2 lifelong friends who I went to school with and surrounded by a decent bunch of folks. All friendly, none too negative and they all just love the Wednesday like us. Plus it's a reight view. 

What else are you doing every other Saturday that beats being at Hillsborough? Nowt. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ramone said:

Bizarre that you wouldn't go and support the team because of a contract dispute with a child... 

I posted explanation in answer to earlier question. I will repeat when Jos said he could not pick him it wasfinal straw.

I do not like petty nature of stopping players from playing which will harm all concerned.

In addition not convinced wehave totally removed influence of agents who have sucked money out of club and I do not want to fund them.

I stopped attending towards end of CC reign and have not regained appetite for 6 plus hours of driving on Saturday.

Not easy decison but will stay that way until I see some movement in right direction.

3 hours ago, alanharper said:

I'm not renewing - and am therefore ensuring that we get promoted next season, you can thank me later.

I've still got a year to go on my 3 year ticket, and although I definitely will renew next season (I've had a ST since 1981) and hopefully they'll have the multi-year options then as well, I'm not shelling out £2.5k now after the omnishambles of this season just to pay Jake Kean's wages for a week. If you could do it online I would have done, but I can't get to the ticket office in person and no bugger answers the phone so I'm not renewing now to teach them a lesson. So by the fact that Wednesday always do well just to rub my nose in it (I've been to 10 away games this season and seen just 1 win and 4 goals scored by SWFC - I refused to go to Villa, Forest and Leeds), instead of letting us down next season and therefore keeping ST prices the same or lower, we're now nailed on to go up and see the prices soar.

Ticket deadline extended  -  me and your mom will babysit the twins on Saturday so you can get to the ticket office.

SORTED !  lol

6 hours ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Extended now until 4th April

I saw this and thought bugger it, we can add 2 years and extend ours back up to 3 years, it gives me a couple more weeks, and if I pay by visa, I've got nearly two months to pay for it

I went online and looked at the ins and outs, and WTF? you can't pay by visa

Unfortunately, I haven't got the readies so this counts me out

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

7 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I saw this and thought bugger it, we can add 2 years and extend ours back up to 3 years, it gives me a couple more weeks, and if I pay by visa, I've got nearly two months to pay for it

I went online and looked at the ins and outs, and WTF? you can't pay by visa

Unfortunately, I haven't got the readies so this counts me out

I don't think you can pay by Visa for anything more than one season. I tried it the other year when the three year deal came out and they wouldn't let me.

17 hours ago, Quist said:

I posted explanation in answer to earlier question. I will repeat when Jos said he could not pick him it wasfinal straw.

I do not like petty nature of stopping players from playing which will harm all concerned.

In addition not convinced wehave totally removed influence of agents who have sucked money out of club and I do not want to fund them.

I stopped attending towards end of CC reign and have not regained appetite for 6 plus hours of driving on Saturday.

Not easy decison but will stay that way until I see some movement in right direction.

You're allowed to say it you know... You only want to watch us when we're winning. Driving 6 plus hours to a game I think i'd have the same attitude. But dont cheat yourself, just be honest... 

lol

19 hours ago, Bobbob said:

I can't get through either so I have tried this option:-

'Supporters can request a call back from the Ticket Office by emailing ticketenquiries@swfc.co.uk with their client ID, purchaser request and daytime contact numbers. A member of the team will then call back at the earliest convenience.'

I am working on the assumption that as they have received an email from me before the deadline, they will honour the deal even if they don't get back to me until after the deadline.  If they don't I will be very shouty/cross/sweary/angrymad.

The bad news is that the above option works, I have just committed hundreds of pounds and what feels like the rest of my life to SWFC. Bugger! :biggrin:

(It's actually a very efficient and effective service, she had all my details in front of her, tried calling me several times as I was at work and couldn't answer.  Phone call took less than 30 seconds and I got an emailed receipt instantly.  Well done SWFC!)

13 hours ago, ramone said:

You're allowed to say it you know... You only want to watch us when we're winning. Driving 6 plus hours to a game I think i'd have the same attitude. But dont cheat yourself, just be honest... 

lol

Having had season ticket since 77/78 I think I,ve watched us a lot when not been so good. Just generally disheartened.