I Could Watch This All Night Long...

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
11 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Absolutely pancaked the hapless defender.... I genuinely can't stop laughing.... superb from Nuhiu.

WTF!?

Pancaked. :laugh:

Route one can work very effectively. No point having 80%possession if it is in your own half or if it consists of the back four passing it about aimlessly and slowly between them. Generally the standard of defending in the Championship isn't that great so I'm all for putting it in the mixer every now and then. Lovely finish that as well... 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, BIG D said:

I’m amazed the ref didn’t give a foul, not saying it is but Atdhe gets bugger all every game.

I was thinking exactly the same mate. Can’t believe it wasn’t given.

Looking at that I'm amazed no foul was given. Maybe the ref was a bit unsighted with the snow or thought the defender slipped. Personally it doesn't look a foul, just strength in a 'man's game' job, but I've watched refs give fouls against Atdhe for that all season. Every time. So glad this one didn't. 

9 hours ago, Rodger Wylde II said:

If that goal had been scored against us this place would be in meltdown and letters and emails being fired off to the EFL the F.A., UEFA, FIFA, the AUEW and the bloody NUM!

If the ref had given 16 to one fouls against Leeds Id be providing the Leeds fans with the email address.