I don’t think we will get relegated because...

12 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Neither am I mate, Sunderland especially I can see us losing that one, think Coleman will have them fighting more. We look a beaten side every weekend before a ball has even been kicked, the morale around the club must be at the bottom of the Atlantic along with the Titanic wreckage.

Tell you what if Bolton score first at Hillsborough when we play them the atmosphere will be extremely toxic.

Yeah I remember when Coleman was available people laughed at the idea of him being good for us. But I would back him to get more out of our team than the current manager.  Tho I will still support Jos, it’s looking bleaker as time goes on 

I wish May would just hurry up and come already FFS  (And I don’t mean Stevie)

Edited by Southie_Owl

30 minutes ago, Sova said:

For all that we've been atrocious in the past few games, we have had a pretty tough run of games since Jos arrived. Starting from the away derby, we've played 9 games, and 6 of them have been against teams who are now in the top 8. Of our remaining 11 games, just 2 will be against teams now in the top 8, and of those Wolves will probably be promoted by the time we play them.

You are aware of our league record against the bottom 8 teams this season I take it?

P11 W0 D7 L4 F9 A16 PTS7

Edited by DJMortimer

52 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Basically, let’s all post one simple reason why we won’t get relegated. We must all have a belief we will stay up, let’s get some positivity flowing!

I will start. I don’t think we will get relegated because...

... the teams around us will slip up.

what next????

Thoughts & Prayers plus lots of Happy Clapping...that should do it.

We're fooked and that's the fact. A couple more bad results and we will be in it with a team that lacks ANY fighting spirit whatsoever

Carry on Clapping pal

6 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Yeah I remember when Coleman was available people laughed at the idea of him being good for us. But I would back him to get more out of our team than the current manager.  Tho I will still support Jos, it’s looking bleaker as time goes on 

I wish May would just hurry up and come already FFS  (And I don’t mean Stevie)

It's a shame because such as his first interview and reading about his managerial career in Germany, I was extremely impressed how Jos comes across, pigs game thought we looked organised and only for a wonder save from Moore stopped us getting 3 points.

I've seen glimpses of good stuff then he lets himself down with stupid tactics like at Millwall. Personally I think a manager with knowledge of the division, or English leagues in general was the answer but it's obvious financially this wasn't going to happen and hence we ended up with Jos. 

It's going to be Chansiri who's wiping the egg off his face end of the season but we fans are going to suffer the heartache.

Because I have drunk..... wine.... 76% tikki fire rum... baileys... some German lager... Belgium Blue.... raspberry beer... few sols.... some more shots that I have no idea what they were.... and just chilling with a large red... so how the fornicate can we go down things are great... what do you think my best friend Mr pinky elephant 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

It's a shame because such as his first interview and reading about his managerial career in Germany, I was extremely impressed how Jos comes across, pigs game thought we looked organised and only for a wonder save from Moore stopped us getting 3 points.

I've seen glimpses of good stuff then he lets himself down with stupid tactics like at Millwall. Personally I think a manager with knowledge of the division, or English leagues in general was the answer but it's obvious financially this wasn't going to happen and hence we ended up with Jos. 

It's going to be Chansiri who's wiping the egg off his face end of the season but we fans are going to suffer the heartache.

Yeah I was a big advocate for Lambert getting the job, supposedly Chansiri interviewed him and Poyet but chose Jos. 

Hopefully Jos does know what he’s doing with resting players etc. And we will see a Derby like performance on Tuesday night. Otherwise we are in big trouble 

14 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

You are aware of our league record against the bottom 8 teams this season I take it?

P11 W0 D7 L4 F9 A16 PTS7

Luckily for us, not all our games are against teams in the bottom 8 either. But even if they were, I think 7 more points would keep us up.

1 hour ago, Animis said:

I think the bottom three will save us. 

I think we’re on par with, If not worse, than the bottom 3. We probably just edge Sunderland.

I can see Birmingham etc picking up more wins than us in the remaining games 

Two HUGE home games coming up which will define our season, Ipswich and Bolton. We need to win both