I don’t think we will get relegated because...

Make up whatever you want. We are in serious shiiite. I,m old school and seen us go down before in very similar circumstances. No nonsense from me quite simply we need these highly paid players to show some fight and put their lives into the game because what is happening is disgracefull.

For all that we've been atrocious in the past few games, we have had a pretty tough run of games since Jos arrived. Starting from the away derby, we've played 9 games, and 6 of them have been against teams who are now in the top 8. Of our remaining 11 games, just 2 will be against teams now in the top 8, and of those Wolves will probably be promoted by the time we play them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Yeah and we haven't been beaten any of them this season.

Funny isn’t it, some fans sounding confident that the teams below us are worse - even tho “that awful Sunderland team” managed to draw at Bristol city and at Millwall in recent weeks. Even Jeff stelling today said he wouldn’t expect us to produce a Sunderland style recovery - because we are that bad.  

It will be interesting (and potentially horrific) to see what happens when we play at Sunderland, and against the likes of Bolton and QPR. I’m certainly not as confident we will get results in those games as some folk are

1 minute ago, Southie_Owl said:

Funny isn’t it, some fans sounding confident that the teams below us are worse - even tho “that awful Sunderland team” managed to draw at Bristol city and at Millwall in recent weeks. Even Jeff stelling today said he wouldn’t expect us to produce a Sunderland style recovery - because we are that bad.  

It will be interesting (and potentially horrific) to see what happens when we play at Sunderland, and against the likes of Bolton and QPR. I’m certainly not as confident we will get results in those games as some folk are

Neither am I mate, Sunderland especially I can see us losing that one, think Coleman will have them fighting more. We look a beaten side every weekend before a ball has even been kicked, the morale around the club must be at the bottom of the Atlantic along with the Titanic wreckage.

Tell you what if Bolton score first at Hillsborough when we play them the atmosphere will be extremely toxic.