Bristol City 4 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

Guest Bulgaria

great OMDT

Come 3pm we will be glad its on, if we win i doubt folks will be complaining the match was played.

From a selfish point of view, i am glad its on otherwise my Saturday would be very boring,and i would have had to go shopping with the missis.

3 hours ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

Or we could lose 5-0. The thing about us it could be either? We are a very strange team. But I like em.

We are indeed. We won't lose that heavily though. It'll be one of those games today, could go either way. Cold and indifferent. A point would be OK. IMHO

Hope we put in a performance and get a results - saving this perhaps DC should try suggesting we'll look to employ the following tactics against our opponents today if they rough up Butterfield:

President Pierre Nkurunziza: Officials in jail after Burundi leader is 'roughed up' in game:

Two Burundi officials have been imprisoned after the African country's president was allegedly "roughed up" in a football match they organised.President Pierre Nkurunziza is a 'born-again' evangelical Christian who spends much of his time travelling Burundi with his own team, Haleluya FC. He travels with his own choir, "Komeza gusenga", which means "pray non-stop" in the local Kirundi language.

On 3 February, his team faced a side from the northern town of Kiremba. Normally, the opposition is well aware they are playing against the country's president, and it has been said they go easy in the games, even perhaps allowing Nkurunziza to score.

But as the Kiremba team contained Congolese refugees who did not know they were playing against Burundi's president, they "attacked each time he had the ball and made him fall several times", a witness told AFP.

Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza

Great OMDT Snoots, good luck to all travelling (or stationary) Owls on their long trek to the South West. Weather mostly rainy here in Cornwall, snow all but gone. Anyone ‘en route’ got photos of the travelling hordes, isn’t there usually a thread that has photos starting at Wakefield station? 

Hello Chums

Just had the snowplough through the village so may be on the move tomorrow 

Mrs MK is making noises like clear the drive and going out for Sunday lunch......................ive cocked a deafun

Stupid decision to play today....................have another week off and chill FFS

Any road up COME ON WEDNESDAY

• Haha 2