Bristol City 4 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

White and Gold today. 

Surely we could have played in the blue seeing City play in red.

Still. At least it's not the bruised banana kit

#bananagate 

DXXXwImWsAENX8z.jpeg

Tbf I think this third strip is the best out of the bunch this season (not saying much). 

The longer the season goes on the less I like the home kit (it's never good for a strip to be associated with abject failure). 

And the less said about the run over banana kit the better.  

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Tbf I think this third strip is the best out of the bunch this season (not saying much). 

The longer the season goes on the less I like the home kit (it's never good for a strip to be associated with abject failure). 

For me  that kit was already associated it with the bad times. The first glance at it reminded instantly of our previous  sad slump down the divisions with that kit. A squad aging and falling apart. Players sold for peanuts. It was a bizarre choice imo. Though I'm assured by many that thought makes me a nutter.

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

And the less said about the run over banana kit the better.  

Unless.....unless the bruised banana kit was infact an incredibly clever marketing ploy to make the home shirts look more appealing and ensure high sales of the non-striped hoodoo ....Hmmm.

2018-03-03 13.39.57.jpg

Excellent choice playing in  white shirts. It means the wingers are camflaged by the banks of snow alongside the pitch and can SPRING  ..OUT

by surprise.  On the other hand it might mean it's difficult to spot them and pass to them .

There's always one person that didn't get the message the match was off.( Highbury 1963 )

image_update_596d1b5ab34368ce_1358451144

• Like 1
  • Haha 1