BBC pundits tonight

13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

we've hit a whole new level of madness

now we're crying about the media in advance of games

lol

Amazing

So when people on here have a go at you making threads, you tell them to make their own threads

Then when they do make their own threads, you moan about them lol 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Ladies and Gentlemen

This is what our fanbase has become this season

Not just this season, its been coming for the last 10 years, with people having the belief that we are somewhat relevant in modern football when we are actually not 

Pretty sure they didn't drag out the big hitters for the Swans game v Notts County a few weeks back.

It'll probably be Kevin Kilbane and John Hartson.

Tbf who out of Sheffield would really know that our entire first team are injured and that we've basically got the third string out atm?

Not many.

Just now, Kanye West said:

So when people on here have a go at you making threads, you tell them to make their own threads

Then when they do make their own threads, you moan about them  

Not moaning about the thread at all mate

I encourage them and debate

I just think the victim stance towards ALL media is getting a bit weird now

Who's gonna be next in the firing line? Strictly Come Dancing for not featuring enough people skating in blue and white?

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Who's gonna be next in the firing line? Strictly Come Dancing for not featuring enough people skating in blue and white?

Ffs, you’ve got a point there! Don’t get the gloom merchants started!!

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Don't think there's any harm in this tread, no ones playing the victim - the media never seem to give a poo about teams outside the prem, that's a fact.

Just now, Kanye West said:

Don't think there's any harm in this tread, no ones playing the victim - the media never seem to give a poo about teams outside the prem, that's a fact.

There's no harm in the thread existing - no of course not

But let's be honest it's basically any/every media outlet that Wednesday fans are complaining and crying about these days

Radio Sheffield, Rob Staton, Owlstalk, Andy Giddings, Jon Newsome, Alan Biggs, Dom Howson, The Star, The Daily Mail, Calendar, Look North etc etc etc

Basically anyone and everyone

There's no exceptions at all

Thats why I think it's discredited as a whinge and coming across all crybaby and stuff we used to laugh at other clubs fans for

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Except that its not a fact at all!

Channel 5 shows hours of EFL every single week, and Sky shows 3 live games from EFL every week!

We've been on Sky alone 8 times this year

It's never been this good!

Edited by Davidioso
efl

2 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

I'd say suggesting that an entire national broadcasting organisation and it's employees actively hate Sheffield Wednesday with absolutely no evidence to suggest that counts as playing the victim.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Aren't you just stifling debate by doing this?

I mean you post the same thing in every single thread concerning any local (or in this case national) media outlet or personality.

I don't really buy into the whole media conspiracy thing too much, though clearly some people do and want to post about it.

1 minute ago, Dunkstar said:

I'd say suggesting that an entire national broadcasting organisation and it's employees actively hate Sheffield Wednesday with absolutely no evidence to suggest that counts as playing the victim.

I know, they're starting to make us look like Scousers.