BBC pundits tonight

I think people are right to say that teams below the Premiership get short shrift nowadays on national media...The trick for the beeb is to pull in the casual/passive/kids/grannies football fans that only know something about the top four prem teams..Thats what theyll talk about in the ratings meetings at the BBC...so we'll be seen as the little team for the evening to make a story....

Honestly think the beeb might want an upset/us winning to go with the story...the outcome for them might be were we right to sack carlos and simplify it so 3 years can understand it.

I do really wish they'd do some fkn research tho.

1 minute ago, David1867 said:

Imagine the meltdown on here 

Complete Inept journalism not reporting that dawson was loaned for 2 weeks to chesterfield or that we signed Dave from Rapid Wien

5 minutes ago, Owlin' Wolf said:

Newsflash: we’re not that important to most neutrals. 

Correct, we've been irrelevant to the modern day fan for 18 years 

Just now, SupremeOwl said:

That can't be right, someone on here reckoned we were still in the top 6 biggest clubs in England category only a few days ago WTF:

Someone is taking some superb and especially strong narcotics then 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Not moaning about the thread at all mate

I encourage them and debate

I just think the victim stance towards ALL media is getting a bit weird now

Who's gonna be next in the firing line? Strictly Come Dancing for not featuring enough people skating in blue and white?

In all seriousness Neil anyone who skates on strictly come dancing should be disqualified.

End of.

• Haha 1

Win win for the BBC; either a straight forward Carlos going a great job story or a cup upset without the need to provide any research or analysis. They are more likely to spend time talking about the weather.

I don't give a stuff how they handle it, unless your top 6 or a London club they aren't bothered. It's not worth wasting time moaning. Let's just hope we win!!

2 hours ago, Waddlesdiamondlights said:

The whole point is they are supposed to be professionally commenting about the game and the clubs involved.I don't expect them to love us or even care who wins but its just lazy not doing their homework and stating facts that are untrue

Exaxtly this. Unless it’s Matt Murray & Neil Mellor etc on a soccer special on sky sports news it’s poor.

If they bring in the regular lot of Merson, Le Tis, Phil Thompson and Charlie Nicolas it’s awful. I really like them on a Saturday if I’ve stayed  to watch it. They know their prem stuff. Comes to anything below and they genuinely don’t give a throw. Say players numbers as they don’t know their names, don’t know about injuries or form, about fan opinion. Literally nothing. 

It’s not that they hate us, it’s just lazy and the way football is going on the whole means if you aren’t in the prem you barely exists unless you’re lucky enough to have some live games on sky.

Guest Bulgaria
15 minutes ago, NorfolkNChance said:

I hope it’s Steve Claridge just to make some people’s head explode......he also hates us along with the rest of the world 

So irritating. He always buts in and never lets anyone finish their point.

Obviously thick.

36 minutes ago, Anus said:

Win win for the BBC; either a straight forward Carlos going a great job story or a cup upset without the need to provide any research or analysis. They are more likely to spend time talking about the weather.

I don't give a stuff how they handle it, unless your top 6 or a London club they aren't bothered. It's not worth wasting time moaning. Let's just hope we win!!

I'll go for Manure , Chelsea or Liverpool being mentioned within ten minutes lol 

FFS