BBC pundits tonight

Just now, SiJ said:

How in anyway shape or form I'm I "trolling" the site?

A bit like "post, not poster" this is becoming an easy fall back to stop people from questioning how things are being run.

People dont' log onto Owlstalk to read about you talking about how the site is run in the football section

The sooner you realise it's not the 'SIJ TALKING OWLSTALK SITE' section the better IMO

We have a Site Support section for any/all queries about the running of the site

One thing is for absolutely certain though.. in any section you post the request we're not going to grant your request to let you bully others out of debates with personal insults

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
2 minutes ago, Brommers said:

Not now that he's dead he won't. Although.....

Indeed; his most famous quote being "this is the greatest comeback since Lazarus"! lol

RIP Sid, still missed.

Edited by Xxxxxxxxcxcc

Guest Bulgaria

there is a real danger of the beeb switching the live game tonight as Man Utds under 11 team are in action and there is a chance Paul " dumbass haircut" Pogba might be driving past the playing fields in his shiny new car.

6 minutes ago, Greengrass said:

How many times will they call us "Sheffield"

Cant see Lineker flying in from Barbados for this one, more likely Chappers or that Manish bloke.

Don't see a problem mate......

Most people know Wednesday are the Biggest and Best in Sheffield.

What's wrong with that...........

44 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

Its no wonder we are getting a reputation for being a  precious lot, why would the BBC or anyone outside of South Yorkshire know anything about us or care to know anything about us 

That's either a Joke, or a strangely Parochial view point.........

NOT SURE WHICH. ..........

Guest Bulgaria
21 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Kevin Kilbane cracked on to my girlfriend back in the day when he was playing for PNE. The tw@t.

For a minute then i thought you said " Kevin Kilbane cacked on my girlfriends back the other day "

Need to stop this lunchtime drinking.

4 minutes ago, np pontefract said:

That's either a Joke, or a strangely Parochial view point.........

NOT SURE WHICH. ..........

its neither, its just an opinion formed over conversations with lots of people up and down the country 

I reckon they will praise Carlos as this really nice guy who got sacked on xmas eve and not mention it was all going wrong for him. As for the job he is doing at Swansea, had his new manager bounce and where are they? in the relegation zone. If they do go down does it matter if they finish 18th or 20th? He still has a lot to do and personally I reckon Stoke will get out and West Brom, Swansea and palace (due to injuries) will go down. But I've been wrong before and will be again.

As for actual Wednesday coverage I reckon it will be vague, maybe have waddle in the studio? does he work at 5 live still?