The championship on ch5

11 hours ago, mr moody said:

Anyone else see it? Showed the goals, then Colin Murray says "if we talked about debatable decisions we wouldn't concentrate on the drama of the match" isn't that what this programme is about? Show all the goals and mistakes by refs then discuss them with so called expert pundits? IV never seen it before. Refs mistakes etc always get discussed. Why not with our match? And to blatantly say we not going to talk about them?? Anyone else see this? Takes the wee wee. 

I saw it, he's a pigy poopydoo witch dun't help

40 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

I don't mind Colin Murray. The show tries hard to be good but it just isn't.

It's probably the best effort I've seen in terms of a highlight show for the Championship...but it still crap. 

The ITV effort was appalling and the Beebs wasn't all that better. 

Not sure why it is so hard to have proper highlights show with some meaningful analysis. Perhaps the ratings aren't there to justify it? 

42 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Hate to say it... But since the enquiry being reopened a few years ago coincided with the one sided officiating we have suffered with the past few years. 

Carlos did a lot wrong, but he time and time again brought the refereeing bias up.  

The game has always been dodgy to some degree, but I do believe that the FA do not want SWFC (or Hillsborough) in the premier league

What a load of rubbish.

The only time we have had a squad or resources capable of reaching the top flight is the last 3 seasons.

The first 2 we lost out in the playoffs, neither down to a poor refereeing decision and we actually had a few things go our way from the first year if i remember rightly. And to put this seasons disaster down to refereeing decisions would be just laughable.

3 minutes ago, mrrodge said:

What a load of rubbish.

The only time we have had a squad or resources capable of reaching the top flight is the last 3 seasons.

The first 2 we lost out in the playoffs, neither down to a poor refereeing decision and we actually had a few things go our way from the first year if i remember rightly. And to put this seasons disaster down to refereeing decisions would be just laughable.

Absolutely. The first season, we played a Brighton side knackered from giving their all at Boro 6 days previously. We were fresh and they had a nightmare with injuries, we were lucky in the second leg too when Hooper committed a foul as we scored when they were well on top. Fast forward a year later, it’s us that has the injury crisis against Huddersfield. Fast forward to this season, we are suffering from a number of bad referring decisions. We’ve been on both sides.

It’s not a conspiracy against us because of the Hillsborough disaster and Carlos didn’t tell all the medical staff to cripple our players or ask them to get injured for 12 weeks. It’s just football and what happens sometimes.

11 hours ago, mr moody said:

Anyone else see it? Showed the goals, then Colin Murray says "if we talked about debatable decisions we wouldn't concentrate on the drama of the match" isn't that what this programme is about? Show all the goals and mistakes by refs then discuss them with so called expert pundits? IV never seen it before. Refs mistakes etc always get discussed. Why not with our match? And to blatantly say we not going to talk about them?? Anyone else see this? Takes the wee wee. 

FFS there isnt a consipracy against us. I am sure fans of all clubs think the same thing every week. Unfortunately until we get (if ever) to the level of Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea with our own dedicated channel it will always happen (as it does to every other club in every country and at ever level)

10 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

I suffer from it too. Also number blindness..as they used to call it.

It held me back in school... but I find taking my time when I post and seeing what spell checker on my phone is saying helps me...

FFS.

Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic insomniac,

woke up every night wondering if there really is a dog.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, welsOwl74 said:

Colin murray and the fat chick no as much about football as Donald trump knows about politics 

The shows a embarrassment 

Poor analogy really .......... Trump will go down in history as being one of the best ever leaders of the free world !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, One De Bilde said:

FFS there isnt a consipracy against us. I am sure fans of all clubs think the same thing every week. Unfortunately until we get (if ever) to the level of Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea with our own dedicated channel it will always happen (as it does to every other club in every country and at ever level)

The refereeing has been noticeably poor this season compared to others, don't know why but it's not just applicable to you guys. We've had some shockers go against us.

Yesterday was a perfect example, Saiz fouled just inside Brentford's half, ref shouts play on (I heard it, load and clear) Lassoga breaks with the ball, just about to round the keeper for a tap in and 2-0 to us, game over, when the ref blows his whistle and brings the play back for a free kick to us. Just an incredibly odd thing to do.

1 minute ago, just visiting said:

The refereeing has been noticeably poor this season compared to others, don't know why but it's not just applicable to you guys. We've had some shockers go against us.

Yesterday was a perfect example, Saiz fouled just inside Brentford's half, ref shouts play on (I heard it, load and clear) Lassoga breaks with the ball, just about to round the keeper for a tap in and 2-0 to us, game over, when the ref blows his whistle and brings the play back for a free kick to us. Just an incredibly odd thing to do.

Exactly