The championship on ch5

Anyone else see it? Showed the goals, then Colin Murray says "if we talked about debatable decisions we wouldn't concentrate on the drama of the match" isn't that what this programme is about? Show all the goals and mistakes by refs then discuss them with so called expert pundits? IV never seen it before. Refs mistakes etc always get discussed. Why not with our match? And to blatantly say we not going to talk about them?? Anyone else see this? Takes the wee wee. 

• Thanks 1

Think they honestly do about 2 and a half minutes research and see about 40 seconds of each match...they were pretending to do the research at the beginning of the season..they get paid for talking, not thinking..theyre so out of touch with whats really going on..they also presume that the average viewer is either pissed or 11 years old.

Edited by HIGHERSTATE

I got the feeling that Wednesdayite's had contacted them to look into it and he had to say something.

Unlike our ref today they are consistent. They never show contentious challenges within games - even though this is exactly what people who attend games would be tuning in to watch. :wacko:

2 minutes ago, GoldGigsChris said:

I got the feeling that Wednesdayite's had contacted them to look into it and he had to say something.

Unlike our ref today they are consistent. They never show contentious challenges within games - even though this is exactly what people who attend games would be tuning in to watch. :wacko:

He should have said then 'if were going to look at contencious decisions we'd still be talking about it next saturday and still have no answers to that inexplicable refereeing display' instead of sucking villas ck...as i said theyre paid to talk, not think..

17 minutes ago, mr moody said:

Anyone else see it? Showed the goals, then Colin Murray says "if we talked about debatable decisions we wouldn't concentrate on the drama of the match" isn't that what this programme is about? Show all the goals and mistakes by refs then discuss them with so called expert pundits? IV never seen it before. Refs mistakes etc always get discussed. Why not with our match? And to blatantly say we not going to talk about them?? Anyone else see this? Takes the wee wee. 

Poor Wednesday. Victims of a national cover up.

Let it go, ref had a stinker. Move on.

1 minute ago, sonofbert2 said:

I don't generally comment on grammar but if I was still teaching English to kids, I'd use that as an exam question.

They'sail through the easy bits and then spend ages wondering if the last word was some sort of trick.

Well I have dyslexia, so id hope you'd make it easier

this is forum not a masters degree

17 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Think they honestly do about 2 and a half minutes research and see about 40 seconds of each match...they were pretending to do the research at the beginning of the season..they get paid for talking, not thinking..theyre so out of touch with whats really going on..they also presume that the average viewer is either pissed or 11 years old.

Or both.

WTF:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, welsOwl74 said:

Well I have dyslexia, so id hope you'd make it easier

this is forum not a masters degree

I suffer from it too. Also number blindness..as they used to call it.

It held me back in school... but I find taking my time when I post and seeing what spell checker on my phone is saying helps me...

FFS.

10 hours ago, GoldGigsChris said:

do they have a pi$$poor decision of the month contest?:duntmatter:

8 hours ago, Porksword73 said:

I think its a conspiracy against us because of the Hillsborough disaster, we've took over leeds mantle of the club the press hate

Hate to say it... But since the enquiry being reopened a few years ago coincided with the one sided officiating we have suffered with the past few years. 

Carlos did a lot wrong, but he time and time again brought the refereeing bias up.  

The game has always been dodgy to some degree, but I do believe that the FA do not want SWFC (or Hillsborough) in the premier league