The championship on ch5

Must admit, I watched it to see our goals and to seek some sort of comfort in them discussing at least some of the atrocities that we witnessed and........nothing!

Just a load of Steve Bruce and John Terry loving!!

24 hours since the match, I'm still fuming

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, scilly owl said:

Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic insomniac,

woke up every night wondering if there really is a dog.

5 hours ago, darklord said:

Knew a dyslexic devil worshipper once.  He resurrected Santa

5 hours ago, scilly owl said:

I took a dyslectic girl back to my flat last night,

She cooked my sock.

Dyslexia rules KO.lol

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Porksword73 said:

I think its a conspiracy against us because of the Hillsborough disaster, we've took over leeds mantle of the club the press hate

Give over press conspiring against us!

They don’t give a monkeys cack about us, we are just another club that’s not a recent premier club or a fashionable club to discuss.

Tough being insignificant.

9 hours ago, Carbone said:

Absolutely. The first season, we played a Brighton side knackered from giving their all at Boro 6 days previously. We were fresh and they had a nightmare with injuries, we were lucky in the second leg too when Hooper committed a foul as we scored when they were well on top. Fast forward a year later, it’s us that has the injury crisis against Huddersfield. Fast forward to this season, we are suffering from a number of bad referring decisions. We’ve been on both sides.

It’s not a conspiracy against us because of the Hillsborough disaster and Carlos didn’t tell all the medical staff to cripple our players or ask them to get injured for 12 weeks. It’s just football and what happens sometimes.

First year had plenty against us over the season mainly the treatment forrestieri got off the refs but ignored as we were just happy to be in contention.

.last year there were several shocking decisions  all coming around times we had opertunities to get into contention to the top 3.

This year there were again several bad calls that cost us 10 points in opening 10 games. Loads of examples such derby away and Fletcher non pen when ref even admitted he saw push but player should have stayed up, same game an early pen given against us for very very similar incident. For every game we may have gotten away with one there are ten other way.

How long was run against us being awarded a penalty? Games like yesterday (extreme of course) but one foul against is unheard of. 

Three times carvahal sent FA a dossier of the treatment. 

Speaking of poor tv coverage, I really hope the bbc have done better research this time and talk about our horrific injury list and how it’s one of the main reasons we’ve been poor this season, even show a list of the 10+ players we’ve been without. More likely they will say how we did really well in the first two seasons under Carlos and then things transpired against him and he’s gone on to prove what a good manager he is elsewhere whilst our form hasn’t changed much 

1 hour ago, Southie_Owl said:

Speaking of poor tv coverage, I really hope the bbc have done better research this time and talk about our horrific injury list and how it’s one of the main reasons we’ve been poor this season, even show a list of the 10+ players we’ve been without. More likely they will say how we did really well in the first two seasons under Carlos and then things transpired against him and he’s gone on to prove what a good manager he is elsewhere whilst our form hasn’t changed much 

Your havin a laugh with that,In the lead upto the first game i had 5 live on (on my way to the game) Alan green and Pat Nevin were commenting,Patronising beyond belief especially that no mark Nevin,Why have wednesday not picked Fletcher,Hooper for this game................................Newsflash @sswipe,cos they are f-----g injured,how hard could it have been to ask/find out or been told.

Expect more of the same tomorrow night "Hard working,plucky swfc" will no doubt be mentioned again.................................winds me up no end !!