don't fully understand our fans wanting to get rid so easy

not like were blessed in the striker dept

Hooper injury prone

Fletcher never gonna score enough

Rhodes appears a spent force

Joao raw but good potential

Nuhui well look at his strike rate,and pace.or lack off

FF doesn't appear to wan't to play

so to really be prepared to let a striker like Winnall.who let#s be honest is better than the above

is beyond me.

13 hours ago, brando said:

don't fully understand our fans wanting to get rid so easy

not like were blessed in the striker dept

Hooper injury prone

Fletcher never gonna score enough

Rhodes appears a spent force

Joao raw but good potential

Nuhui well look at his strike rate,and pace.or lack off

FF doesn't appear to wan't to play

so to really be prepared to let a striker like Winnall.who let#s be honest is better than the above

is beyond me.

Agree. Fletcher is shot, Rhodes looks shot, FF coming back from ACL too, notoriously difficult to say how a player will be after such a big injury plus he doesn't look as good in the middle. Matias finds it impossible to maintain a run in the side from injury / suspension POV, Hooper always misses a few months every season. 

Joao and Winnall with FF/Clare right, Pessy middle and Reach left of 3 could be quite a good combo. 

1 hour ago, CLswfc said:

What exactly as he done to warrant a 6m price tag. Anyone who offers more than 2m the club should snatch there hands off.

What exactly has Madine done to warrant a £6M price tag. The money in the Championship is ridiculous nowadays. Had he not got that injury we could have got at least that for him in the Summer.

I’m not sure we will be playing this system next season With the injuries we have, it might be the best in making us hard to beat, but we’d probably find regular wins hard to come by Maybe Jos will revert to his favoured 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3

If so, then that makes the likes of Winnall, Rhodes, and maybe even Hooper, redundant 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
5 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I’m not sure we will be playing this system next season With the injuries we have, it might be the best in making us hard to beat, but we’d probably find regular wins hard to come by Maybe Jos will revert to his favoured 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3

If so, then that makes the likes of Winnall, Rhodes, and maybe even Hooper, redundant 

If Hooper returns this season and does well, given his age, should we receive a sizeable offer we could well see him being a sacrifice to FFP.

2 minutes ago, Xxxxxxxxcxcc said:

If Hooper returns this season and does well, given his age, should we receive a sizeable offer we could well see him being a sacrifice to FFP.

Yes, and I’d be happy to cash in on all of those, plus Fletcher, if we can Then look to add a couple of more mobile strikers to the group 

I like Hooper a lot, he’s surprised me with his ability He’s a lot cleverer, and more of a team player, than I imagined Unless we are playing 4-4-2, or  5-3-2, then it’s difficult to utilise Hooper, Winnall and Rhodes. Fletcher just isn’t good enough

6 minutes ago, Waddlesdiamondlights said:

Be interesting on if they want a cut price deal based on him having a serious injury(PLAYING FOR THEM)grrrrrr

I would imagine if we want rid, we’ll have to take cut rice deals for most of our players Rather that, than trying to build a side around them

Wouldn't be surprised if a deal may have been discussed, whether the injury affects this though, perhaps him wanting to stay with the loan club during his recovery may be telling as unusual. Would not be unhappy if he came back, don't think he ever got a fair crack here. 

Assume his market value would be around £3m, but would take a reduction to £2m if they promise to take Buttercup back lol

8 minutes ago, striker said:

Wouldn't be surprised if a deal may have been discussed, whether the injury affects this though, perhaps him wanting to stay with the loan club during his recovery may be telling as unusual. Would not be unhappy if he came back, don't think he ever got a fair crack here. 

Assume his market value would be around £3m, but would take a reduction to £2m if they promise to take Buttercup back lol

even tho we realise the £6m (six million ) Cardiff allegedly paid for madine is a testimony to madness of the present game why should we revert to common sense about our own players. Winnall is a far better player than madine therefore if the market is inflated so should our valuation be ie £8m  ( thump) 

2 minutes ago, steelowl said:

even tho we realise the £6m (six million ) Cardiff allegedly paid for madine is a testimony to madness of the present game why should we revert to common sense about our own players. Winnall is a far better player than madine therefore if the market is inflated so should our valuation be ie £8m  ( thump) 

There's no way anyone is going to pay us that for Sam Winnall.

7 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Apparently he deflated FF's bike tyres and loosened his chain.. FACT

lol

To be fair, I would probably have done the same, knowing what the whole FF bike situation was about. 

Edited by Almat