Have to admit..

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This afternoon and tonight’s reaction to the draw at Barnsley has been way more severe and dramatic than I expected it to be.

I think we will be safe (only just) although not too naive to think it’s guaranteed.

Keep the faith and look for the positives and focus on those 

I will have a pint of you’ve been drinking 

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This afternoon and tonight’s reaction to the draw at Barnsley has been way more severe and dramatic than I expected it to be.

I think we will be safe (only just) although not too naive to think it’s guaranteed.

In all honesty you’re view on this is naive and has been so for a long time.

We took a set of reserves to a tricky away match at a club who treat this game as their cup final and apart from the usual 30 seconds of complete incompetence the team managed to hold steady.

Once all the miscommunication, ball fumbling and dodgy passes than you get from forcing 11 strangers on a pitch together starts to clear up we'll be fine

Nailed on for the playoffs. 

I'm not so sure.

Our record against the bottom clubs is horrendous. Bolton and Brum got games in hand. Still have Bolton, Sunderland, Reading to play. Showing no quality going forward and players, let's be honest, won't be returning for a while. Very concerned. Just hope we can pull of a shock result somewhere. Derby and Villa coming up. Yikes.

19 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Hope it wasn't anything I've said.

16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Five out of the seven awful teams below us need to go past us.

Sadly yes, we are truly awful since we lost nine or ten of our best XI, but we are almost certainly too far clear of too many other awful teams to see five of them pass us. The odd bit of luck, the odd gritty performance, and perhaps one or two surprisingly good performances, and we will be beyond reach. Or of course some top players getting fit.

1 minute ago, meggoisgod said:

Let's face it we are simply the worst team in the league at the moment

I think that is right, it's certainly borne out by the form table. However, as a statement, it can't be taken in isolation, there has to be an acknowledgement of the injury crisis. Some people are passing comment about yesterdays game/performance/result like we'd put out our best 11. Show someone yesterdays team sheet at the start of the season and you'd expect to lose, so why expect to win now?

We were a mid-table team with an outside shot of a playoff place before this crisis. That was bad enough in its own right and it is nowhere near good enough given the investment.

Cross your fingers, support the team and hope we get through this. At the end of the season, there needs to be the mother of all internal reviews.

19 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

I miss that badge. It’s a curse of wrong badge and no stripes all this malarkey.

Yes gi stripes and badge back and we'll be good again.