Have to admit..

Last week we could have been 9 points clear of birmingham instead we are 3.

Same could of happened today but at least we still kept them at 6.

With a team patched up ...it was okay but that line up and first half was concerning its as if even jos is finding his feet but we hsvent the time really .

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

This afternoon and tonight’s reaction to the draw at Barnsley has been way more severe and dramatic than I expected it to be.

I think we will be safe (only just) although not too naive to think it’s guaranteed.

Keep the faith and look for the positives and focus on those 

Can't say I'm bothered about it these days. We just have to accept it's a bad season in light of the last 2, accept it and move on. There's nothing fans can do 

Guest WAWAW73

Realisation is kicking in. By far the worse team in the league since Christmas, and no sign of that improving. Scrapping draws will not save us, but can't see a where we can get a win from. Seriously going to be a desperate 11 weeks. 

7 hours ago, e6owl said:

We took a set of reserves to a tricky away match at a club who treat this game as their cup final and apart from the usual 30 seconds of complete incompetence the team managed to hold steady.

Once all the miscommunication, ball fumbling and dodgy passes than you get from forcing 11 strangers on a pitch together starts to clear up we'll be fine

Nailed on for the playoffs. 

11 strangers.  Nail on head.

Only big Dave offering encouragement yesterday!

8 hours ago, Maxine said:

Yes gi stripes and badge back and we'll be good again. 

I quite like the badge but I REALLY miss He stripes.

To see us struggling is painful enough, but to watch us underachieving in horrid home and away kits makes it worse somehow....a bit like a plumber turning up at your house wear a shell suit and crocs who then totally messes up the job.

• Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria
9 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

It’s not just because of a draw at Barnsley it’s the 1 win in 15 or so league games that is pi$$ing people off. 

why would you get negged for this.....

oh, wait casbahowl is awake... explains it all.

3 hours ago, scilly owl said:

I quite like the badge but I REALLY miss He stripes.

To see us struggling is painful enough, but to watch us underachieving in horrid home and away kits makes it worse somehow....a bit like a plumber turning up at your house wear a shell suit and crocs who then totally messes up the job.

I think the badge looks girly.

We need to grit our teeth and get behind the players currently in the side in order to stave off relegation. We can't rely on the injured players to come back and save us. 

Why?

Because let's face it, they are all now classed as long term injuries and therefore haven't trained fully for a while. Plus the last time they trained was under a different manager for most of them. It will take a lot of them time to get match fit which is a luxury we don't have with the end of the season closing in on us.

Yes I think most of us agree that Fox, Palmer, Loovens, Butterfield, Jones, Wallace, Nuhiu and Rhodes aren't everybody's cup of tea this season but it is what it is and no amount of moaning will change anything before now and then. We as fans need to suck it up and support those in the matchday squad regardless. It's the end of the season we hope to see many changes but for now the only positive thing to do is get behind the lads.

13 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

This afternoon and tonight’s reaction to the draw at Barnsley has been way more severe and dramatic than I expected it to be.

I think we will be safe (only just) although not too naive to think it’s guaranteed.

Keep the faith and look for the positives and focus on those 

When it comes to commenting on bad times at Wednesday, I’m never surprised at the levels of reaction on here.