Carlos potential return

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

Can’t understanding why a day out at Wembley marks his tenure here as a success.

You don’t go to Wembley just for a day out especially in a play off final. We lost that game without showing any fight.

Inexcusable.

We Surrendered 

22 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Now this is jot set in stone, as Notts Co could easily beat Swansea next week as they are gash.

But if Carlos does return, I for one hope to not hear any cheering for him. Either full silence or a tirade of boos should greet him.

I’d be surprised if many of our fans are that bothered about Carlos either way. For a year or so he did a good job, but ran out of steam and both he and our club have moved on. 

On a more interesting note I would expect that should some of Carlos’ Wednesday rejects be playing against him, surely they will have a point to prove?  

18 minutes ago, Lionel Fessi said:

Why would you boo him though? 

Memories of the 2-4 to pigs overshadows everything for me.

He was done with me after he said wednesday v united is 'just another game' and conceded 4 at home to them.

I dont mind a few boos and anti carlos songs ...its football.

Swansea seem to be doing OK with him.

Away win at Watford, knocking Wolves out of cup, win against Liverpool.

I certainly won't boo him.  Wish him well.

If Swansea play us off the park, it won't alter the opinions of the haters on here.  

He took us to Wembley for first time in 25 years.  Might be another 25 years before we get the next sniff.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Lionel Fessi said:

How has he left us in the s**t?

:wacko:

We were sleepwalking our way into relegation despite him having the most funds any Wednesday manager has ever had.

His job was to get us promoted and by the end of his time we were looking more likely to go down.

Complete and utter failure who left us far worse off than when he took over.

• Thanks 1

Just now, hodgybysea said:

For God sake get,over it,I've seen managers and players go over an awful lot of years,support them when they are here ,wish them well when they leave ,good or bad ,and them move onto the next era,that's how football works.

That's how grown ups work...not on here lol

3 minutes ago, hodgybysea said:

For God sake get,over it,I've seen managers and players go over an awful lot of years,support them when they are here ,wish them well when they leave ,good or bad ,and them move onto the next era,that's how football works.

So did you do that when BFR returned with villa that hot sunny day ?

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

We were sleepwalking our way into relegation despite him having the most funds any Wednesday manager has ever had.

His job was to get us promoted and by the end of his time we were looking more likely to go down.

Complete and utter failure who left us far worse off than when he took over.

Yeah I hated being in the play offs. Give me a relegation battle any day FFS