Carlos potential return

Guest RocketOwl

In the top 5 managers in the history of the club. Only owlstalk would insult him. Once again like with Tom Lees and Westwood who have all done very well for this club they get little cr sit yet other people get the patience of a saint and heralded as a god when they haven't done anything for the club.

Its an odd one on here and I'm seen as the mad one. Crazy.

2 minutes ago, drings said:

What a disgusting disrespectful remark - you should be ashamed. That man brought 2 years of great hope and heart to our team and recruited some great talent. Of course you should applaud him - anyone who thinks otherwise brings shame on our great club. It wasn’t his fault we had so many injuries and I’m not saying he was perfect either but have some respect.

Carlos had a dream and ok he woke up!

UTO

Well said 

Guest Copthorneowl
1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Now this is jot set in stone, as Notts Co could easily beat Swansea next week as they are gash.

But if Carlos does return, I for one hope to not hear any cheering for him. Either full silence or a tirade of boos should greet him.

What a poor poor post just pathetic. Why not just move on and ffs show a bit of class.

Anybody over the age of 6 ought to think he's gone we've all moved on and the least we can do is be generous while doing so

Guest Copthorneowl

Now this is jot set in stone, as Notts Co could easily beat Swansea next week as they are gash.

But if Carlos does return, I for one hope to not hear any cheering for him. Either full silence or a tirade of boos should greet him.

What a poor poor post just pathetic. Why not just move on and ffs show a bit of class.

Anybody over the age of 6 ought to think he's gone we've all moved on and the least we can do is be generous while doing so

Guest Copthorneowl

Guest Copthorneowl

Guest Copthorneowl

Guest Copthorneowl

Guest Copthorneowl

Guest Copthorneowl

Guest Copthorneowl

Guest Copthorneowl

Guest Copthorneowl

2 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

1 minute ago, Copthorneowl said:

We get it mate....WTF:

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 7

Guest Copthorneowl

Think we got your point the first time mate !! Haha 

• Haha 1

Guest Copthorneowl

Anybody over the age of 6 ought to think he's gone we've all moved on and the least we can do is be generous while doing so.

Guest Copthorneowl

Anybody over the age of 6 ought to think he's gone we've all moved on and the least we can do is be generous while doing so.

He tried his best. He didn't walk when the going got tough (even though we may have wished he did) and he clearly had affection for us. Nobody could accuse him of not caring while he was here. He probably cared too much. Absolutely no reason to boo and I'd genuinely feel sad if people did. 

Edited by whatevertrevor
  • Thanks 1