Carlos potential return

Guest Copthorneowl
1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Now this is jot set in stone, as Notts Co could easily beat Swansea next week as they are gash.

But if Carlos does return, I for one hope to not hear any cheering for him. Either full silence or a tirade of boos should greet him.

What a poor poor post just pathetic. Why not just move on and ffs show a bit of class.

Anybody over the age of 6 ought to think he's gone we've all moved on and the least we can do is be generous while doing so.

Guest Copthorneowl

Now this is jot set in stone, as Notts Co could easily beat Swansea next week as they are gash.

But if Carlos does return, I for one hope to not hear any cheering for him. Either full silence or a tirade of boos should greet him.

What a poor poor post just pathetic. Why not just move on and ffs show a bit of class.

Anybody over the age of 6 ought to think he's gone we've all moved on and the least we can do is be generous while doing so.

Guest Copthorneowl

Guest Copthorneowl

Guest Copthorneowl
4 minutes ago, steveger said:

We get it mate....WTF:

What a wee wee tail up duplication gone mad mods please help delete some ffs.

9 minutes ago, steveger said:

Someone REBOOT Copthorneowl 

He's stuck on repeat....... WTF:

Anybody over the age of 6 ought to think he's gone we've all moved on and the least we can do is be generous while doing so. :duntmatter:

Edited by glynnb
  • Haha 2

I hope notts county win so we don’t have to see more Carlos debates for 3 weeks. He’s gone and we’ve all moved on, not being nice to him on his return would just be immature. 2 good years and 1 bad year out of a manager is better than you get from 90% of managers out there. It was time for him to leave and he went, being immature and rude on his return is just silly. As for Wembley, well I had never been and knowing Wednesday might be 20 years before we ever go back, so yes thank you Carlos for being part of that, I’ll never forget it. Show some class and clap him. 

1 hour ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Theres some bitter fookers on here...cant decide if this site is inhabited by 50 year old men or 13 year old girls..

Judging from your avatar I presume you're one of the latter.lol

Edited by oldtawnyowl
  • Haha 1