Carlos potential return

he will get a good reception

I don't care either way though, yeah he got us to a play-off final but he ballsed up the huddersfield play-off game massively then this season been a complete disaster with carlos taking a huge lump of the blame for me

but this is about us getting to our first Quarter final in 21 years, not carlos returning to Hillsborough 

Mixed views on Carlos so I will be staying silent.

Enjoyed first 2 seasons but this season was really awful. And his spending money on players and not using them was amateurish.

Along with the huge amount spent on Rhodes another really poor decision which will affect us for years while he wonders off to Swansea, not giving a damn anymore.

I really hope we beat them and have a feeling we might. Their focus will be on the league anyway.

13 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Now this is jot set in stone, as Notts Co could easily beat Swansea next week as they are gash.

But if Carlos does return, I for one hope to not hear any cheering for him. Either full silence or a tirade of boos should greet him.

Bizarre 

1 hour ago, Davidioso said:

There are some genuinely nasty people on here.

Truly horrible and soulless.

Why? He brought in more than 30 players in two and a half seasons. He had financial backing not afforded previous managers and left us lower than Stuart Gray did. We have a bloated squad and he left an unfit, unmotivated set of players. 

My soulless and truly horrible view.