LONDON (or southern) BASED WEDNESDAYITE WANTED

A Wednesdayite is wanted by the BBC to be in the studios in London for the FA Cup 5th round draw on Monday 29th January 2018 form 5:30pm, until around 7:30pm, subject to us beating Reading!
They are looking for someone with an interesting FA CUP or Wednesday related story to tell , the only other qualifications is that you are over 18 and will wear a SWFC shirt.
If you are interested in representing SWFC then please email paul.holmes@wednesdayite.com with your name, contact details, age and brief details of your interesting story.

34 minutes ago, ANDY said:
A Wednesdayite is wanted by the BBC to be in the studios in London for the FA Cup 5th round draw on Monday 29th January 2018 form 5:30pm, until around 7:30pm, subject to us beating Reading!
They are looking for someone with an interesting FA CUP or Wednesday related story to tell , the only other qualifications is that you are over 18 and will wear a SWFC shirt.
If you are interested in representing SWFC then please email paul.holmes@wednesdayite.com with your name, contact details, age and brief details of your interesting story.

Leave it Andy, let it go, nobodies interested in your pork pies.

1 hour ago, mirodo said:

I could tell them about all the times you PM me asking for help with Excel and how you’d better bloody watch it young lady. 

lol

Just so happens I'm pretty useful with Excel myself!