"Have you heard of Neil Warnock before coming to Sheffield Wednesday?"

25 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Yeah, but listen to Warnock on today's Sky video.

Blimey , still stops to talk to fans after leaving team coach.

If modern managers had his passion, would be much better and we for one club would be near top 2 if NW was here.

Proper footy guy, gotta feeling Jos is too.

How can he be a proper footie guy.... His sides always play anti football, if there not whacking it 80ft in the air like the egg chasers they're normally found committing as close to G. B. H on the opposition players they can. lol

32 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Yeah, but listen to Warnock on today's Sky video.

Blimey , still stops to talk to fans after leaving team coach.

If modern managers had his passion, would be much better and we for one club would be near top 2 if NW was here.

Proper footy guy, gotta feeling Jos is too.

I didn't want Warnock at Wednesday and never would. Not because I don't think he's a good manager, but because all the baggage would be too much to bear for all concerned, and it would probably end in tears.

However, there aren't many characters in the game anymore, and football is certainly more entertaining with the pantomime dame involved...

downloadfile.thumb.jpg.02c28f24a149ca068dbeec7b270d3742.jpg

22 minutes ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

I didn't want Warnock at Wednesday and never would. Not because I don't think he's a good manager, but because all the baggage would be too much to bear for all concerned, and it would probably end in tears.

However, there aren't many characters in the game anymore, and football is certainly more entertaining with the pantomime dame involved...

Discovered at last - Ken Dodd’s love child with an Umpa Lumpa

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

WTF

2760A5DA-9A28-4307-8D52-64705A729E82.png

1 hour ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

6357054373621164001181460885_yes-yes-that-is-donald-trump-making-a-kissy-duck-26388-1368778479-0.jpg

45 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Ah yes didn't Jose have a bust up with the ball boys association too bud lol

Always said Warnock was a poor mans Mourinho, but maybe Jose modelled himself on Warnock. Then took being  an annoying so and so to the next level.

Aside to that, legend has it that NW was dating mi Mother (she said his hands were all over the place) prior to meeting mi Fatha. 

#luckyescape

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Stupid and unfair question, which Colin will no doubt play up to now.

Careful or Rob Staton will tell you to lighten up on Twitter :ph34r:

Bit of a sad question for BBC Radio Sheffield to ask; no doubt with the ulterior motive of running to Daddy Colin with his response prior to the match, clamouring for a 'ooh classic Warnock' retort.