Season ticket refund OFFICIAL OFFER

Guest Copthorneowl
11 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

1957 - I'd been going for 10 years then.

So had I but not at Hillsborough

Edited by Copthorneowl

On 09/01/2018 at 19:39, Belfast Owl 2 said:

So he gets to ban loyal fans who are unhappy

And who Is saying those wanting a refund have done any more than voice an opinion.

He hasn’t banned them, just doesn’t want to be put in the situation again. Stupid scheme to begin with, you pay your money, you attend or not. Hasn’t actually mis sold his product. 

6 minutes ago, runningaround said:

He hasn’t banned them, just doesn’t want to be put in the situation again. 

That's easily sorted by the Chairman himself

Don't offer refunds again

Any bans are absolutely totally pointless and unneccessary

A cynic might suggest it's a bit spiteful 

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Hillsborough Mole
38 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Even I'm more popular than Club 1867.

If you get more than 7 likes for any post on here - yep

Guest Copthorneowl
7 minutes ago, Corneliusreeve said:

1962 sorry.

You can join anyway mate being a positive poster and I've had a word with DC who totally  agrees with me  lolI've started on the artwork and bought some extra bluetak.

Guest Copthorneowl
7 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

If you get more than 7 likes for any post on here - yep

I presume you've checked and he's not got that many?

Guest Copthorneowl
2 minutes ago, Corneliusreeve said:

I've heard members are getting discounted season tickets garymegson

Bloody helll mate don't tell everybody we're trying to keep that secret otherwise everybody will want in.

Edited by Copthorneowl

Why didn't he simply Email the bloody whingeing Wednesday fans back?

Why open the can of worms with the offer of "Any season ticket holder who is not satisfied"?

No f.ookin' season ticket holder, nor bloke or lass who trots up to POTG is bloody satisfied with this season...Take it back to bloody 1867

There have been more unsatisfactory season than ones that left Owls fans satisfied haven' there?.

Any wednesday fan worth his alt knows this is going to happen...The odd ray of sunshine, amidst the biting, grafting, hoping and despairing

Its what football is about, its what Sheffield Wednesday are about....The highs the lows the simple following the blue and white.

I don't want me f.ookin' money back..I know what I have bought into..Why offer me this bloody opt out option?

I am not satisfied with this season, amongst the the f.ookin legion of bloody dire seasons ive watched before...

If it was a bloody exact science, I would not enjoy it, cos for me , it goes beyond football

Its all fair enough if Mr Chansiri doesn't understand this..I don't understand his spiteful banning order...

Doesn't detract from the fact I wish him well, cos its a symbiotic relationship isn't it?

He should have simply taken the few fans who asked for their money back...given them the offer...and left the rest of us out of it...

Let one of those whingeing few , bleat it out online...Because they would have been slaughtered on here and so they should be...

But no...

A total lack of f.ookin' forethought

41 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Why didn't he simply Email the bloody whingeing Wednesday fans back?

Why open the can of worms with the offer of "Any season ticket holder who is not satisfied"?

No f.ookin' season ticket holder, nor bloke or lass who trots up to POTG is bloody satisfied with this season...Take it back to bloody 1867

There have been more unsatisfactory season than ones that left Owls fans satisfied haven' there?.

Any wednesday fan worth his alt knows this is going to happen...The odd ray of sunshine, amidst the biting, grafting, hoping and despairing

Its what football is about, its what Sheffield Wednesday are about....The highs the lows the simple following the blue and white.

I don't want me f.ookin' money back..I know what I have bought into..Why offer me this bloody opt out option?

I am not satisfied with this season, amongst the the f.ookin legion of bloody dire seasons ive watched before...

If it was a bloody exact science, I would not enjoy it, cos for me , it goes beyond football

Its all fair enough if Mr Chansiri doesn't understand this..I don't understand his spiteful banning order...

Doesn't detract from the fact I wish him well, cos its a symbiotic relationship isn't it?

He should have simply taken the few fans who asked for their money back...given them the offer...and left the rest of us out of it...

Let one of those whingeing few , bleat it out online...Because they would have been slaughtered on here and so they should be...

But no...

A total lack of f.ookin' forethought

But apart from all that what have the Romans ever done for us ?lol

• Haha 2