Hirst To Meet The CEO?

Guest Jack the Hat
10 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Welcome back into the fold George has a certain ring to it.

You’re starting against Carlisle in the replay would be good too.

'Hirst returns from exile to sink sorry Blades' would make a good headline.  But then so does ' eccentric billionaire buys United and gets planning permission to knock it down and build  a big toilet there instead' Both unlikely though.

2 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

'Hirst returns from exile to sink sorry Blades' would make a good headline.  But then so does ' eccentric billionaire buys United and gets planning permission to knock it down and build  a big toilet there instead' Both unlikely though.

He could overcharge me for using that. A pound a pish. I’m liking this idea more and more.

Edited by theowlsman

40 minutes ago, Mclovin said:

So this whole thread came about from some random guy ringing in fh and saying that the ceo is meeting Hirst? So we don’t actually know if it’s true or not and everyone is going proper mental at each other in here 

Welcome to Owlstalk.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Mclovin said:

So this whole thread came about from some random guy ringing in fh and saying that the ceo is meeting Hirst? So we don’t actually know if it’s true or not and everyone is going proper mental at each other in here 

No different to on here in that respect.

1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Happy 53 you young bugger For next week ..

I'm 3 older.. show some respect in future 

FFS...

Bloody hell.

Just realised my birthday and replay are same day.

What do i do now.

Enjoy myself with my family or football.

A year ago it would have been a difficult decision.

FFS.

14 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

Bloody hell.

Just realised my birthday and replay are same day.

What do i do now.

Enjoy myself with my family or football.

A year ago it would have been a difficult decision.

FFS.

Well go with your instincts Hawk ..

A couple of seasons ago I had a similar dilemma .

Bought tickets for a concert for me and lad only to find out Mrs booked holiday cottage in Whitby a  month later on same day of concert (my fault gave her wrong dates)

This was done way before playoffs  with Hull which clashed ...gave concert tickets away and went on Holiday and to playoffs ..

Oh the concert ? 

Manic Street Preachers & Super Furry's ..

Where?

Liberty Stadium SWANSEA ...

Oh the irony...

Enjoy your Birthday With your Family Mate ...

FFS...

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

1 hour ago, Mclovin said:

He was on just before a bloke who was moaning like f**k about the result and performance yesterday and then said he fancied us to go to the Lane and win.

lol

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, David1867 said:

He's 24, how much more time does he need? 

Its not like he is 18. If he is to be this "top player" people keep suggesting then he needs to be doing the business now, not in a couple of years time. 

This isn't football manager tho it's real life, plenty of players improve in their mid 20's and later. A couple who got absolutely world class at that age are Henry and Drogba. And you also get the opposite, like Fat Ronaldo and Owen who were Amazing at 18 and by their late 20s they were shadows of their former selves.

Edited by dontCallMeOwlCallYou

39 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Well go with your instincts Hawk ..

A couple of seasons ago I had a similar dilemma .

Bought tickets for a concert for me and lad only to find out Mrs booked holiday cottage in Whitby a  month later on same day of concert (my fault gave her wrong dates)

This was done way before playoffs  with Hull which clashed ...gave concert tickets away and went on Holiday and to playoffs ..

Oh the concert ? 

Manic Street Preachers & Super Furry's ..

Where?

Liberty Stadium SWANSEA ...

Oh the irony...

Enjoy your Birthday With your Family Mate ...

FFS...

The Manics.... Lucky escape to be fair.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, dontCallMeOwlCallYou said:

This isn't football manager tho it's real life, plenty of players improve in their mid 20's and later. A couple who got absolutely world class at that age are Henry and Drogba. And you also get the opposite, like Fat Ronaldo and Owen who were Amazing at 18 and by their late 20s they were shadows of their former selves.

Ian Wright was 22 when he made his debut for Palace playing non league sporadically before that