Hirst To Meet The CEO?

20 hours ago, BIG D said:

João looked an absolute world beater in the U23s

João looked a really good prospect for us in Carlos' first season. Scored some good goals for us but unfortunately he didnt improve. 

Im still under the impression that, like other players, he had the confidence knocked out of him and hasnt recovered. I also believe that under the right coaching both he and Reach have the potential to be great players for us.

Guest Grez Bez
18 minutes ago, Miffed said:

João looked a really good prospect for us in Carlos' first season. Scored some good goals for us but unfortunately he didnt improve. 

Im still under the impression that, like other players, he had the confidence knocked out of him and hasnt recovered. I also believe that under the right coaching both he and Reach have the potential to be great players for us.

Joao has all the qualities to be a top player. His decision making is poor (naive) and he need to fill out a bit but both can come through time...

2 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

Joao has all the qualities to be a top player. His decision making is poor (naive) and he need to fill out a bit but both can come through time...

He's 24, how much more time does he need? 

Its not like he is 18. If he is to be this "top player" people keep suggesting then he needs to be doing the business now, not in a couple of years time. 

Guest Grez Bez
Just now, David1867 said:

He's 24, how much more time does he need? 

Its not like he is 18. If he is to be this "top player" people keep suggesting then he needs to be doing the business now, not in a couple of years time. 

Fair enough

People develop at different time, he has the attributes, it just needs to click now

3 hours ago, optimisticowl said:

Well silly me, I should actually say “I’m off to see ‘us’, ‘we’ doesn’t really fit, does it?, but then again I’ve only been supporting ‘we’ for circa 65 years, so what do I know? Great grandad used to refer to ‘Wednesday’ as ‘The Wednesday’, but he did see them play at Olive Grove. The one that always amuses me is ‘Wednesdays’, which appears to derive from S6, I await your  corrections.

Yes, silly you. 

Talking to another Wednesday fan about Wednesday, would you say ‘we have just signed a new player’, ‘they have just signed a new player’ or ‘The Owls have just signed a new player’. 

If it’s not the former, you are an anomaly and certainly not evidence that you should be belittling others.

7 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Dude.

Try reading. 

You’ve got yourself in a reyt pickle in just three posts.

7 hours ago, londonowl said:

They say discuss the post not the poster so on this occasion, I'm going to withdraw. You should take it that you have schooled me on the world of investments.

And here I was thinking Liquid Assets 

Were posh speak for Beer tokens !!

Every days a School day eh lads ?

FFS....lol

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Miffed said:

Never had any bottle always pulls out of tackles 

1 hour ago, LSOwls said:

Fair enough

People develop at different time, he has the attributes, it just needs to click now

Hurray I'm 53 next week and always fancied myself as a nippy winger.

I thought it was too late.

But clearly not.

FFS.

• Haha 2

Just now, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Happy 53 you young bugger For next week ..

I'm 3 older.. show some respect in future 

FFS...

Bloody hell mate I didn't realise you were so old.

Looking at your avatar photo you only look about 55.

I see you have already got a Jos-tache.

FFS.

• Haha 3