Jos interview

Experience with uber competitive Derby games and what it means to play in blue and white stripes...

Saying everything that should encourage us all.

TAKE NO PRISONERS JOS AND MAKE YOURSELF A HERO.

• Like 1

Well certainly on the Darby front he understands the importance. Fear it’s a Little to soon but will be behind him for the rest of the season regardless. Time to have a posetive outlook for a little while at least. UTO

Edited by Watford_owl

7 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Somebody tell him not to call us Sheffield

Strange one because he’d never say Berlin if talking about Hertha, I’m sure it’ll be corrected for his next appearance.

I’m encouraged, the more I read and hear. Also, a coach that has experienced a Hertha vs Union derby will understand what’s at stake in a Sheffield derby.

10 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Strange one because he’d never say Berlin if talking about Hertha, I’m sure it’ll be corrected for his next appearance.

I’m encouraged, the more I read and hear. Also, a coach that has experienced a Hertha vs Union derby will understand what’s at stake in a Sheffield derby.

• Like 1

Seems to be a nice guy figure that Chansiri prefers to work with. Nothing wrong with that, its all about results anyway. Clearly wanted a new challenge in management too away from Germany. That will motivate him and makes him stand out above the English managers that are on the hop on and hop off merrygo round. Hopefully anyway! 

Proper happy to get behind this guy now and have some positivity ahead of next Friday. 

Sounds alright to me - sensible and experienced. 

Re  "Sheffield" - just thinking on that apart from Bristol, the two club cities are a bit more distinct than us - Liverpool/Everton, Birmingham/Villa, Nottingham/Notts etc and Manchester has taken a patent out on United/City.

Emboldened by the official 150th Wednesday history book bought for Christmas I truly understand the passion and who on OT would want to undermine a fine, enduring thread generating chunterpoint, but were any of us a bit lazy when Brizzle visited and forgot to add 'City' in referring to them? #cutjosabitofslack