Jos interview

Wether he calls us Sheffield or Wednesday or indeed owls in his first interview rely dose not matter. I am sure he will catc on quickly. Let’s all get behind Jos for now we need togetherness to get out of this rough patch. Let’s all sing in a better year and get behind the lads. 

• Thanks 1

Other than this minor blip I like the way he spoke with clinical German efficiency ( even though he's Dutch )

He looks like a methodical character who knows how to construct a team that does what it says on the tin.

Having seen that interview I am quietly confident he has a cunning plan for promotion

Good luck Jos ( oh and have a word with DC about getting the stripes back )

Quite impressed with that to be honest. Very pragmatic and honest, didn't promise the earth and made it clear what he expects of everybody involved with the club. 

Seems to appreciate the importance of the derby next week too.

My bumhole did twitch a bit when he mentioned the 'dynamic' though

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kilbyj said:

Looking forward to us taking 3 points in the durrrrby and Jos diving in the away end.

Can we get bratwursts and steins in at Hillsborough too?

Jos' bath army

currywurst mit pommes weiss bitter

Towd Jos comes across well imho I do hope he's brought a big dutch/german/indonesian stick with him though

Don't expect miracles at first, give him time and he'll be calling us massive & The Wednesday & he'll talk the Chairman

into going back to stripes - ala Hertha BSC

Just a thought - either by accident or luck - or whatever - the new CEO is Flemish and the new manager is from the Netherlands, so they both speak Dutch as their 1st language.  Could be a good omen - and good for DC that he didn't let things drag on before appointing people.  Really hope it all works out.

Edited by Sheff6