Jos interview

18 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Refreshing to see he's adopting the Sheffield way  already .

Says it as it's spelt ...

It is Derby ......

Not Darby ......

It's Water 

Not Warter 

I'm off for a Barth now ......lol

Going by your avatar owlerton ghost you must have known for some time Jos was the chosen one.

• Thanks 1

Just now, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Sounds ok to be fair. No BS about getting promoted this season etc. Just hope results come in quickly

and he is afforded the time and goodwill to build 

To be fair, only a total mentalist would have mentioned promotion this season in that interview. lol

First impressions are very positive , I like what I hear and he gives me confidence that any player from now on will be fighting fit and giving "and I quote 200%"

Wagner did a great job with Huddersfield on a shoestring so given time hopefully he can turn things around for us .  

10 hours ago, Flat Owl said:

Experience with uber competitive Derby games and what it means to play in blue and white stripes...

Saying everything that should encourage us all.

TAKE NO PRISONERS JOS AND MAKE YOURSELF A HERO.

Remind us what that's like again :duntmatter:

11 minutes ago, Brommers said:

Going by your avatar owlerton ghost you must have known for some time Jos was the chosen one.

Total left field appointment for me but I'm eagerly excited about it ..

On the tash point saw a few worried earlier he'd shaved it off .

Don't worry I think it will have grown back this morning (grows a beard in a day type )...:luhukay:

Best of luck to him and his staff.....

Sounds a like a sensible pragmatic type of guy. Nothing to dislike. 

Personally i don’t buy this ‘all the players are past it and need replacing en-mass’. A bit of structure and they’ll do just fine (with a few additions/sales here and there)

He’ll be judged on results. Like everyone else. 

Old workmate of mine long since passed over ,But never forgotten Charlie Wain scout for Wednesday ,We had drew at home against Ipswich 2-2 ,Charlie said what did you reckon to the game ,I replied we have played better ,Charlie said Howard was furious ,Charlie had been to see a game ,And had spotted a player he wanted to tell Wilkinson about straight away .He got to Hillsborough about  5 mins before the match ended ,Sat in the changing rooms near the door ,Anyway the players started walking in sat down not saying anything ,Next minute Howard walked in cup of tea in his hand ,Slammed door shut not even seeing Charlie ,Screams I suppose YOU LOT THINK THAT IS A PERFORMANCE WORTHY OF SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY ,Chucks cup at wall ,Shouts well I don't ,Get out there and do me 10 laps .Wilkinson Wednesday to the core.

Was really looking forward to this, but he said " DYNAMIC".

Iv'e had it up to ear with Dynamoes.                      

JOSY OUT 

:biggrin:

1 hour ago, Fuzzy logics said:

I like him already.

Talks positively about the Club and seems ambitious.

Looks like he will be bringing his own staff in as well.

Didn't talk about much beyond this season though, anyone know if anything has been published about his contact? End of season with an option?

I did read somewhere that a 3 year contract was being offered, think it was Nixon.

:ph34r::wacko: could be wrong.

Sounds like a good guy who demands the max from players and has had a ton of success. Could be a gem of a find, but lets not expect miracles right away!

Our squad has fallen well behind many others in this league so we shouldn't judge till next season imo. Its going to take 2 windows to unload the waste, and get the players he wants.

Hoping for a few new Germans in now, especially a CB! They tend to be more successful that most foreign signings, due to similar culture/ weather etc.