Jos interview

Really came across well in that interview. Think he has lifted the mood already.

As far as this season goes, it's a write off, hopefully he now has time to stabilise things and get some talent in from Germany for a renewed push next year. Can see us being more of a Wilko team than a BFR team, but 83/84 was my favourite ever Wednesday season anyway so very happy at the moment.

If we can beat the filth or even get a draw that quite frankly will be a bonus given he has so little time.

7 hours ago, Morepork said:

Strange one because he’d never say Berlin if talking about Hertha, I’m sure it’ll be corrected for his next appearance.

I’m encouraged, the more I read and hear. Also, a coach that has experienced a Hertha vs Union derby will understand what’s at stake in a Sheffield derby.

Next interview “ I WOULD LOVE IT, LOVE IT, IF WE SMASH THEM DIRTY PIGGY TRAMPS ON FRIDAY!!! COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Loving it Jos! 

He has a quiet confidence about him I think, he's certainly not a silver tongued self publicist like Carlos, actually he seems quite shy... But I get the impression he believes in himself and knows that he'll do his talking on the training field.

The key thing he said for me is that "the players and staff have to give 200%" in order to inspire confidence from the fans. He understands it's their responsibility to get the ball rolling on recreating a positive atmosphere at S6.

I don't feel like he will, nor will he let his players hide behind excuses... Onwards and upwards!!

WAWAW

7 hours ago, robowl4life said:

Like the sound of him, seems to have a decent understanding of Derby games whereas didn’t quite get that feeling with Carlos. Sounds grounded and answers most questions without beating around the potatoes and fish. Quite refreshing.

I like him already.

We need some badger comments

• Haha 1

Good luck to the bloke. First impressions are that he is a disciplined coach, big on organisation and fitness. Exactly what we need in my opinion at this present time. The laissez faire Latin approach has failed in its objective, and now it's times for some good old fashioned football. 

Muddle through to the end of the season, clear the decks, get properly fit in the summer and then go again.

I like him already.

Talks positively about the Club and seems ambitious.

Looks like he will be bringing his own staff in as well.

Didn't talk about much beyond this season though, anyone know if anything has been published about his contact? End of season with an option?

7 hours ago, trevdi9 said:

not tempting fate but I feel he has come in at the right time ,the players will be up for it and want to prove they are worth a shot at staying in the first team ,so much so I reckon we will do the pigs ,

I agree, would go as far as to say they are playing for their futures. Now it's all about making us mid-table safe ( unless miracles do happen) and rebuild. Be interesting who he chooses as his staff and who he sends packing. Personally Bullen needs replacing actually all the CC staff that are here.

Transfer window is going to be calm with little if no movement out IMO which will dictate loans in over permanent signings.

1 hour ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Mentioned winning games regularly during that interview. In truth this is really the only way you keep everyone happy.

You’re right of course, but if you loose then you absolutely must go down fighting.

I want to see a team that plays and scraps for each other and most importantly earns the right to play!!!