It's not Paul Lambert

Just now, Jack the Hat said:

I get the feeling that DC has someone lined up for next season and is trying to get someone to do the next 6 months. It would explain why the likes of mclaren and lambert have reportedly turned us down. Just a feeling I'm not ITK. Quite the opposite actually- I haven't got a clue what's going on.

Well from what I’ve heard the bloke from Donetsk contract over in summer?? Wonder if that’s the answer??? 

2 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

I get the feeling that DC has someone lined up for next season and is trying to get someone to do the next 6 months. It would explain why the likes of mclaren and lambert have reportedly turned us down. Just a feeling I'm not ITK. Quite the opposite actually- I haven't got a clue what's going on.

That could make absolute sense to be fair

Owlstalk Shop

27 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

Seems increasingly likely to be the case.

Guest Jack the Hat
Just now, Hitcat said:

Seems increasingly likely to be the case.

Would be great for the long term future of the club. But is anyone else cacking themselves over the United match?

59 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Correct correct correct mate I’m just so confused what’s going on at hillsborough 

the Answer is becoming more and more clear unfortunately. The owner hasn’t got a clue how to run a football club. 

The most worrying part though is he thinks he does. 

Just now, kingsidney said:

the Answer is becoming more and more clear unfortunately. The owner hasn’t got a clue how to run a football club. 

The most worrying part though is he thinks he does. 

Or he's taking his time so he makes the right appointment, rather than jump on the usual Merry-go-round of has-beens and turdicles.

Just now, CE-Owl said:

It’s proper peed me off that we are offering 6 month contracts to experienced, respected operators like Paul Lambert - sends out entirely the wrong message.

To experienced UNEMPLOYED managers.......

3 minutes ago, thebizzle said:

McLaren was 1/10 on at Sky Bet at one point.  Lambert was 1/5 this morning, he's now evens.  And it won't be either of them 

Arr the papers and noxon right about wanting a german manager or is that bullsh*t aswell?

2 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

@thebizzle, please tell us it's not Josa Riga either.

PLEASE.

shouldn't worry even if he gets it ( she's hired him and sacked him twice) he'll be gone a few weeks later

genuinely worry that her track record of 10 managers will scare genuine candidates away

we need a long term appointment this is a rebuilding job now