It's not Paul Lambert

Think it’s been clear all along it wouldn’t be a traditional British based manager like Lambert, and I’m not really sure why anyone thought otherwise 

the markets the bookies run for managers is just a cash cow, they’ve absolutely no idea until the appointment is virtually done 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Think it’s been clear all along it wouldn’t be a traditional British based manager like Lambert, and I’m not really sure why anyone thought otherwise 

the markets the bookies run for managers is just a cash cow, they’ve absolutely no idea until the appointment is virtually done 

What makes you say it has been clear we wont get a british manager

1 minute ago, dan1980 said:

What makes you say it has been clear we wont get a british manager

Chansiri will go down the same route he went to get Carlos, he didn’t want a traditional British manager then and I can’t see why he would want one now 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Think you could be right was hoping for a sensible championship experienced manager myself but think we may get a foreign coach who is used to the transfer system we employ (whatever that may be)

As long as they bring the good times back I’m not reyt fussed where they are from.