It's not Paul Lambert

1 minute ago, swfc1983 said:

Come on bizzle give us some more info

dont make us beg. :biggrin:

due respects I very much doubt chansiri or KM have a clue yet 

not that I would want McClaren or lambert but what has ruled them out / scared them away ?  are we offering a short deal or unacceptable conditions ?

1 hour ago, Jack the Hat said:

I get the feeling that DC has someone lined up for next season and is trying to get someone to do the next 6 months. It would explain why the likes of mclaren and lambert have reportedly turned us down. Just a feeling I'm not ITK. Quite the opposite actually- I haven't got a clue what's going on.

didnt see this - think this is one possibility

45 minutes ago, steelowl said:

due respects I very much doubt chansiri or KM have a clue yet 

not that I would want McClaren or lambert but what has ruled them out / scared them away ?  are we offering a short deal or unacceptable conditions ?

TBH we're a far worse proposition than we would have been in the summer had DC started looking then. 

4 hours ago, thebizzle said:

McLaren was 1/10 on at Sky Bet at one point.  Lambert was 1/5 this morning, he's now evens.  And it won't be either of them 

Obviously you're a betting man, who is your money on

Edited by debram
Spelling

1 hour ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

Because he'd sort the players right out no nonsense manager..

A no nonsense manager eh.....(he's had two jobs)...................so because he takes no sh-t,lets get him ?

Every dog has its day................his was at sunderland nearly 12 years ago.

A big no for him...........................................EVER.

Edited by BARMYARMY2010

5 hours ago, De Bilde said:

He wanted full reign in all aspects of the job, DC wants a Coach and Lambert wanted to be a manager and be in charge of all aspects including transfers. DC has a structure any Coach would need to fit into.

That structure has resulted in a mess of a squad and may see us relegated if we're not careful, though.

I'd feel much better about our prospects if Chansiri would bring in an experienced manager and let him, well, manage.