Next manager odds

2 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Would this be the Jokanovic who gets exactly the same stick on Fulham forums as Carlos (possession for the sake of possession) despite having more pace in the dressing room than Usain Bolt?

Why O Why would he trade the comfort of the low expectant Cottage for the pressure of the Massive?

Pearson or Megson all day. 

Don't forget all the pundits raved about his Fulham team last season and his Watford team (which included some of our players)

played some of the most thrilling attacking football ever seen at this level in modern history. There are some rumoured discontent behind the scenes

at Fulham, heard or read that he was unhappy about something to do with their recruitment. They've started to pick up again recently. 

There are some connections which would suggest, such as our players he's worked with before and having had worked in Thailand before,

he would be at least someone that might be on Chansiri's radar, I would think?

1 minute ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

Don't forget all the pundits raved about his Fulham team last season and his Watford team (which included some of our players)

played some of the most thrilling attacking football ever seen at this level in modern history. There are some rumoured discontent behind the scenes

at Fulham, heard or read that he was unhappy about something to do with their recruitment. They've started to pick up again recently. 

There are some connections which would suggest, such as our players he's worked with before and having had worked in Thailand before,

he would be at least someone that might be on Chansiri's radar, I would think?

Fancy posting about Jokanovic again anytime soon?

• Haha 3

Many years years ago at the same time we were neck and neck with Stoke in the Championship they signed Tony Pullis we signed Chris Turner as manager, we promptly went in opposite directions, Stoke promoted we got relegated, we could make exactly the same mistake again between us and Middlesbrough so it’s Pullis for me with Paul Hurst as a gamble, no one else excites me one little bit.

Really don’t want to end up in the pub league again.

Just now, Suffolk.Owl said:

Many years years ago at the same time we were neck and neck with Stoke in the Championship they signed Tony Pullis we signed Chris Turner as manager, we promptly went in opposite directions, Stoke promoted we got relegated, we could make exactly the same mistake again between us and Middlesbrough so it’s Pullis for me with Paul Hurst as a gamble, no one else excites me one little bit.

I promise you we won't be getting relegated. Stop flapping mate it'll all be fine.

Guest The Horse

Weighing up the fact that Carlos was initially seen as a left field appointment along with our penchant for all things Scotland, I can see us going for Shelley Kerr.
I'd seriously love to see this happen. Break the mould.
No player is going to argue with a fiery scotswoman.

3 minutes ago, Suffolk.Owl said:

So the though of having Tony pulllis excites you but a manager like Fonseca doesn't.

lol

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Juan Vizcaíno has just appeared on the sky bettting list, a random name out of nowhere. I remember the same thing happened with Carlos.

Vizcaíno has been a coach at Athletico Madrid apparantly 

Could be. Is he under Doyen by any chance?