Next manager odds

3 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Looks like someone asked Skybet on Twitter to price him up so they’ve stuck him at the bottom of the list.

Ah thanks, probably nothing in that one then but I wouldn’t be surprised to see another unknown get the job.

Just hope it’s someone who will inspire everyone associated with the club and get us moving in the right direction.  

Guest everydays_wednesday
6 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

My McClaren dream is coming true.

You don’t finish up murdering him do you........I do in all my McClaren dreams :-)

1 minute ago, Southie_Owl said:

Ah thanks, probably nothing in that one then but I wouldn’t be surprised to see another unknown get the job.

Just hope it’s someone who will inspire everyone associated with the club and get us moving in the right direction.  

Yeah wouldn’t surprise me either and who knows this guy on twitter could know something. I suppose we could do a test and ask Skybet  to price up someone else.

4 minutes ago, richowl said:

Fonseca 3/1 fav with skybet.

His list of clubs on Wiki makes him look likeCarlos mark 2

6 hours ago, Chris_B_SWFC said:

Pearson for me off that list, but can honestly see Chansiri wanting someone like Giggs. 

God hope not, what has he done in management, zero. We need an experienced manager, not some just because they were a great player.

2 minutes ago, steveger said:

Pearson or Laudrup for me

Laudrup would be rubbish....all that beautiful sexy attacking football. We wouldn’t know where to look next :-)

Having said that.....2 good shouts.

5 minutes ago, everydays_wednesday said:

True along with being Portuguese and on Doyen's books but that's where the similarities end.

He's actually won honours, he's attracting interest in Europe and the Premier League, his team defeated Man City and made the last 16 of the Champions League out of a tough group that included Man City and Napoli. Trust me, it's highly unlikely that we would now get him but it would be a major coup and he would be a significant step up from Carlos.

Edited by Mr. Wednesday

3 minutes ago, everydays_wednesday said:

I’m not too worried about the number of clubs someone has had, for example Diego Simone had 6 clubs before he found great success at A. Madrid, but it does worry me that Fonseca wasn’t that successful at Porto. But maybe he learnt from that and is now a better manager for it 

Just now, Mr. Wednesday said:

True along with being Portuguese and on Doyen's books but that's where the similarities end.

He's actually won honours, he's attracting interest in Europe and the Premier League, his team defeated Man City and made the last 16 of the Champions League.

Trust me, it's highly unlikely that we would now get him but it would be a major coup and he would be a significant step up from Carlos.

I agree totally but.....I don’t trust you as I don’t even know you :-)