Next manager odds

I don’t know if he’s ever considered getting back into Managment but the first call I’d be putting in would be to Glenn Hoddle.  He could command a much bigger Job than Wednesday so it would be ambitious or delusional depending on what way you view it.  

6 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

It’s more a case of would you rather live in the Ukraine (5 hours on a plane from home), managing a club not even playing in their own city (probably not on great money) or get a nice pay rise and move to the U.K. (2 hours from home) with the opportunity (one way or another) to earn a place in the Premier League.

I could understand it more if it was at the end of the season to be fair for those reasons. Although I do think he could probably go straight to the Premier League like Marco Silva did

Awful list, don't know why anyone would want Giggs, experience is definitely required for the job.

I don't like Megson, but the main reason I wouldn't want him is because I just couldn't see him working well with Chansiri, his ego is too big, I'd rule Pearson out for the exact same reason. 

Pulis will think he's too big and will wait for a Premier League job. The fans would hate Karanka's defensive football.

If I had to pick from those I'd go for Grayson, Monk or take a gamble on Hurst.

22 minutes ago, Junglejay said:

I don’t know if he’s ever considered getting back into Managment but the first call I’d be putting in would be to Glenn Hoddle.  He could command a much bigger Job than Wednesday so it would be ambitious or delusional depending on what way you view it.  

blaming referees has been annoying enough, let’s leave spaceships out of it lol

I got a strong feeling it's going to be Slavisa Jokanovic. ;)

Get your money on Jokanovic. It makes sense. There are already some strong links or connections.

Jokanovic is at least someone who will be on Chansiri's radar.

He's worked in Thailand; he got Watford promoted, his team played exciting football last season,

he favours the attacking football Chansiri craves and he's already worked with a few of our players before.

I can see it being Jokanovic or we'll at least show some interest or enquire but if we can't poach him, I hope we'd be in for someone like Dean Smith.

11 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Other than  Shakter being  in a strong  position, Fonseca would be favourite. 

Heard we were interested a couple of weeks after the derby.

Before Everton's interest and before Shakhtar defeated Man City and made the last 16 of the Champions League.

It's highly unlikely now has he would be on the radar of some top clubs and he looks nailed on for a Premier League job once his contract runs out soon.

My money is now on Jokanovic and have heard there's some connections or interest. The smart money would now be on someone like Jokanovic.

It would make sense because he's worked with some of our players before and he knows the division and he's worked in Thailand before. I can see it being Jokanovic. ;)