Next manager odds

9 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Paulo fonseca is climbing the odds table 

9 clubs in 10 years and Portuguese? Our fans would go mental lol

I doubt he'd leave Shakhtar mid season with them top of their league and into the CL knockouts..

I wager that Carlos’s successor isn’t even on that list, it’s easy to pick the obvious, far harder to come up with the right choice at the wrong time. What we need is a guy who let’s DC believe that he is still in total control whilst doing his own thing, bloody hard to put that in the ad.

As others have said, Karanka absolutely wouldn’t be my choice but I’m pretty sure it’s who Chansiri will want. Certainly fits the bill from his perspective. His football is too boring for me after what we’ve had for the last year and a half but there is evidence to suggest that he will get us winning. 

• Like 1

ive heard pearson say about he likes area etc  but in football terms he is nowhere at min , if his family is still in Sheffield while he is in Belgium I'm sure it makes sense for football and family reasons to come home ,no1 will hate him if it don't work out here, most Sheffield folk like him as he is straight talking and I'm sure he wouldn't adapt the carlos tactics . I defo don't want megson but id have anybody including him if it means karanka don't come , plz don't allow this to happen, we have had to put up with 18 months of complete boredom ,I don't want that continuing under karanka . surely chansiri should have talked to steve Gibson after game if he was considering him . 

11 minutes ago, Peake said:

9 clubs in 10 years and Portuguese? Our fans would go mental lol

I doubt he'd leave Shakhtar mid season with them top of their league and into the CL knockouts..

It’s more a case of would you rather live in the Ukraine (5 hours on a plane from home), managing a club not even playing in their own city (probably not on great money) or get a nice pay rise and move to the U.K. (2 hours from home) with the opportunity (one way or another) to earn a place in the Premier League.