Next manager odds

1 hour ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Exactly. I’m confident it will be Karanka - fits the profile of a Chansiri type of appointment. Obviously, I would go for Bilic if it was viable but sadly this will not be feasible due to wage demands and we currently sit in lower mid table of the Championship.

Ive said on other threads that it will definitely not be Megson, Pearson or Pulis. No way! 

Really, really hope it isn't Karanka. We want someone who can motivate players and play a more attacking brand of football. He will do neither.

1 hour ago, Havin-a-hoot said:

It would be quicker for me to get back to England than it would to get that far north. About an 8 hour drive and as I don't drive...

I'll come and drive you there myself hoot lol 

( however, the heater in my car has packed up, so have a couple of them Swedish blondes handy to warm me up for a couple of hours when I get there :nuhiu: )

FFS

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

boro have still got parachute money to spend so no worries about FFP and  a owner who knows the game inside out . I think it would be a no brainer that boro would be a better option. 

And a much better squad than us and a genuine possibility of going up this year.

44 minutes ago, vulva said:

McCarthy is a Leeds fan, and hates us. 

The man for the job is Pearson. Faffing around in the Belgian 2nd division, when he could be managing here. One phone call will do it, and the Thai connection will help. This nonsense about him never managing a club in Sheffield has been peddled around by  Pearson out of respect for the encumbant manager. He would walk here. Lives in Fulwood, had his best time as a player here. 

That said, if it were my choice, I'd get Roy Keane in. There is a manager in that bloke, and he has a point to prove. Championship promotion on his CV, and just the type of character this club needs, at this time. 

I'm so, so glad it isn't your choice then lol

We need a manager who can unite the fans, and bring the club back together. 

Im sure chansiri will know this, Hurst, megson, Pearson for me. 

Personally id love megson, he understands the club and the fans. He would give a rocket to the players who are playing half hearted, take them up the kop teach them what it means to play for this club and the fans perspective. Running through Grenoside woods, get them back involved with community more as at the minute it is an us & them scenario. 

Chansiri wants a big name sexy manager according to certain press.

Coincidentally Bergkamp was sacked 21st December and we part with Carlos 24th December. Putting 2 and 2 together maybe Chansiri saw an opportunity.

I would personally like Paul Cooke or Paul Hurst.

Cooke seems to successful were ever he goes and plays attacking football which would suit us. 

Hurst don't know alot on his style but it works or they wouldn't be up there.