the good news is  that we'll more than likely never get lower than 23000 this season no matter how bad we  are .......that's the beauty of chansiri's get enough to  buy season tickets at   400 - 600 quid a pop and we can charge the rest anything we want ..... he's not as daft as some of us think though maybe we are  as he thinks .

Edited by torryowl

2 hours ago, BECKS-TO-BUD said:

If you boycott a match because you dislike the manager you are not a supporter of that club.

Equally if you put up with any old bobbar just because an underperforming journeyman manager says so you’re not much of a supporter either. 

25 minutes ago, torryowl said:

the good news is  that we'll more than likely never get lower than 23000 this season no matter how bad we  are .......that's the beauty of chansiri's get enough to  buy season tickets at   400 - 600 quid a pop and we can charge the rest anything we want ..... he's not as daft as some of us think though maybe we are  as he thinks .

True it was a good scheme 3yrs cash up front something he likes 

be interesting what the take up is next time

8 hours ago, vulva said:

My 21,000 was a guess. No more than 1,800 Wolves fans IMO. 

I've no problem with anyone not attending matches for any reason. Tonight was a tough one. On TV, playing poorly, Christmas Dos etc. That said, don't come fckimg belly aching when we run out of tickets for big games. 

Like I said before, it's very fckimg easy following a good side.

We are the biggest club in this City, but I've always had the view that a United have got a bigger, hardcore support. No way would we have had the crowds the have had if we'd had to put up with the bobbar they have for the last 5 or 6 years. We've got a legion of fans who like the idea of WAWAW, but don't walk the walk. 

Yeah like when they got 15k for a playoff semi final 

9 hours ago, alanharper said:

There absolutely wasn't anywhere near that number in the ground, haven't seen so many empty seats for years - but at least we now know for sure that the official attendance includes season ticket holders whether they turn up or not. 

we also know us fans have had enough,my season was not used,as I guess were a lot of others

get rid of CC NOW I mean let's be honest how can we be a threat to the top 6 when our plan b is throwing Joao and Donkey on

be serious

9 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

Not sure but I don't think they do, the club have to know and publish a true attendance figure, for safety/emergency reasons.

My guess, 1000 season ticket holders missing and very very few pog. The club will know exactly.

Not knocking btw all things considered not a bad crowd

The pricing policy has ensured few pay on the gate all season, with the exception of the Sheffield derby which we didn't sell-out.

I walked onto the North about a minute before kick off and as the South stand came into view I actually had to do a double take when I saw how empty it was. Can't remember it being that bad even during the worst times in League 1. Kop was sparse too and loads of empty seats near me at the back of the North.

17k tops last night I reckon including away supporters.