It's absolutely certain to happen...

Just now, Spencerowl said:

I said I am torn, Ok you don't get it. That's fine. 

I get it, I dont agree with it. 

Even if you're torn its just as bad. What do you want me to say? Your final comment is to say that I dont get it. What is there not to get? You're saying you're torn anout whether or not you want us to win!!??!! Fairly self explanatory to me. 

I'm a supporter and want us to win every game regardless of what will happen. You wont get it...  

TBH I never want Wednesday to lose, but I'm very near to not caring much about the results now. We're going nowhere with this manager and the season is getting fairly close to being written off as being one of mid-table mediocrity. Can't imagine much take up on Half-Season tickets or indeed renewals if Carlos continues to bore us to death both on and off the pitch. 

2 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

A win on Friday. 

I am so convinced we will beat wolves, and beat them well. CoCo has yet to use all his nine lives and this is so Wednesday isn't it? 

I feel a deep unease about this game, I cannot bring myself to want us to lose, I just can't.... but is it for the greater good? 

How do we all feel about this? 

Are you Carlos? I've heard it all before...  

We have no chance unless they change tactics and the players change their mentality. 

9 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

A win on Friday. 

I am so convinced we will beat wolves, and beat them well. CoCo has yet to use all his nine lives and this is so Wednesday isn't it? 

I feel a deep unease about this game, I cannot bring myself to want us to lose, I just can't.... but is it for the greater good? 

I have the opposite feeling. I feel 90 minutes of watching Wolves run rings round us and destroy us with pace, 

Hope im wrong. 

7 hours ago, ramone said:

You want us to lose, thats my point

STAGGERING

I think these two opposing opinions polarise the feeling at the moment. I think I understand both sides of the argument.

Both posters want what’s best for the club but it pulls in different ways and different personal feelings clash. 

Its hard watching the club you love being manipulated by what is ‘ modern football’ 

Sky has a lot to answer for :ph34r:

6 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

How do you think I am Carlos? 

We suffer a disappointing result, and you come back and claim we are certain to beat the league leaders in the next game.

You'll be telling me we are certain to be in the Premier League next year next.

9 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

A win on Friday. 

i think if we concede early we could easily fold and get a good hammering

25 minutes ago, s8owl75 said:

We suffer a disappointing result, and you come back and claim we are certain to beat the league leaders in the next game.

You'll be telling me we are certain to be in the Premier League next year next.

You don't think it's typical of us to go into a game we probably shouldn't win, and win? And then go to Bolton for instance and lose? It's what we do time after time. 

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

You don't think it's typical of us to go into a game we probably shouldn't win, and win? And then go to Bolton for instance and lose? It's what we do time after time. 

You have a point, but quite frankly its nothing for them to be proud of only winning when no one thinks you have a chance and throwing away game after game when they don't feel like turning up or putting in a championship winning performance.