It's absolutely certain to happen...

Do people really think that a loss to Wolves will result in Carlos being sacked? I don't. Chansiri feels personally responsible and feels as though his reputation is at stake because he convinced Carlos to commit to the club after Huddersfield. Personally, I feel we have more chance of Carlos resigning than Chansiri sacking him.

9 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

I support a turnaround whilever he is in charge, if he goes I support the transition and then the next manager. My love, support and passion for our club is unconditional. 

I think it's pretty unconditional with us all, question is can you be happy with a loss if for the greater good?

17 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

No worries mate. I share your sentiment, would be typical of the Carlos era. We've seen us pull performances out the bag under him against Leeds, Villa, Newcastle, Norwich in the past. I'm very confident we'll do them.

So am I, absolutely convinced we will have them, and do it well. 

58 minutes ago, Spookone said:

Don't worry, we wont win, the crowd will very quickly get on the players backs when Wolves score.

The players dictate what happens in the stands.

Start well on the front foot and the fans respond, start badly like we often do and the fans will react to this.

That's just a fact.

2 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

Do people really think that a loss to Wolves will result in Carlos being sacked? I don't. Chansiri feels personally responsible and feels as though his reputation is at stake because he convinced Carlos to commit to the club after Huddersfield. Personally, I feel we have more chance of Carlos resigning than Chansiri sacking him.

Is this really what state we are in? Or is it that he has a lack of understanding in football and thinks he needs more time? 

5 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

I think it's pretty unconditional with us all, question is can you be happy with a loss if for the greater good?

Fact is, I’m not privy to the future of SWFC and what is and what isn’t the greater good in this instance. What will be will be, but in the meantime I will do what I can to support my team, manager and chairman. 

Edited by AwokenGiant

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

The players dictate what happens in the stands.

Start well on the front foot and the fans respond, start badly like we often do and the fans will react to this.

That's just a fact.

But but but but but Trev.... the fans need to lift the players so they can play well. Delicate flowers 

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

Is this really what state we are in? Or is it that he has a lack of understanding in football and thinks he needs more time? 

In my opinion he is giving Carlos all the time he needs in order to come good and therefore prove himself right. It's ego driven. If Carlos fails, then he fails; its that kind of mindset.

Just now, Owl Be Back said:

In my opinion he is giving Carlos all the time he needs in order to come good and therefore prove himself right. It's ego driven. If Carlos fails, then he fails; its that kind of mindset.

Its a theory, and I mean that without sarcasm. I hope you are wrong tho 

5 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

But but but but but Trev.... the fans need to lift the players so they can play well. Delicate flowers 

Sod delicate blooms, what about my 50 quid? As the line in the movie goes ...

Edited by pgmetcalf